Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
odiv
Jan 12, 2003

Holy poo poo am I ever tired of quirky white guy in his late twenties or early thirties solves problems with the help of his female and/or minority sidekick(s). Also, everything doesn't need to be a goddamn procedural.

That said, I'm watching and enjoying so far... Sigh.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

odiv
Jan 12, 2003

Too bad for the other hostages, I guess?

The last couple episodes have been a lot of fun though.

odiv
Jan 12, 2003

So what's a unicorn, then?

odiv
Jan 12, 2003

Yeah, Boyle was cut off before he could say it at the very beginning.

Was thinking bedsheets, clothing, phone cord, something like that.

odiv
Jan 12, 2003

Some sex toys are illegal in certain states.

odiv
Jan 12, 2003

I hope Lucy comes back later on for an episode or two.

odiv
Jan 12, 2003

God that was a great episode. I like how it can be just as riveting as other shows when this episode took place almost entirely between the action.

odiv
Jan 12, 2003

I stopped watching Person of Interest around the beginning of Season 3, I think. :(

The first two seasons were pretty good though.

odiv
Jan 12, 2003

This was a pretty gripping episode.

Morra seems like an object lesson in what happens when you take NZT for too long and your ego can't keep itself in check.

Kind of hoping Sands is a decent fellow and is trying to get out from Morra's thumb and ultimately stop him, but I don't know if that's where this is heading. I feel like it could head that way though, so that says a lot about the show.

odiv
Jan 12, 2003

Yeah, GlobalTV is showing this Mondays here now; we get the next one on the 4th. Am I supposed to keep track of when Americans can watch it?

odiv
Jan 12, 2003

edit: nevermind, I'm just being cranky.

odiv fucked around with this message at 01:03 on Mar 23, 2016

odiv
Jan 12, 2003

How was Piper showing up at the end and magically fixing everything not a hallucination? I kept waiting for Brian's whole world to implode right then and it didn't. I'm still kind of waiting long after the credits are over.

odiv
Jan 12, 2003

You could probably cut out some of the early stuff if you're looking for a shorter season. It felt like it lost a lot of viewers in the first 4 or so episodes.

odiv
Jan 12, 2003

Looks like Ronnie Mund?
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1517901

I'd have to watch the episode again, but I think that's him.

odiv
Jan 12, 2003

I mean that's what it started as. I'm assuming that's the concession they had to make to even get the thing on the air.

odiv
Jan 12, 2003

edit: whoops, double

odiv fucked around with this message at 22:26 on May 16, 2016

odiv
Jan 12, 2003

How is Longmire anyway? I really enjoyed the first season so.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

odiv
Jan 12, 2003

HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE posted:

I think that if the show had gone on that eventually they would have ended up together, it's just the natural evolution of shows like that.
We'll never really know, but Limitless seemed like it was trying to do a lot more fun and less formulaic things as it went on. I really hope they wouldn't have fallen into that trap.

• Locked thread