Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Feenix
Mar 14, 2003
Sorry, guy.
Cooper looked fatter and older in this ep. Maybe a movie role?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Feenix
Mar 14, 2003
Sorry, guy.
They were Mike & Ikes, dude.

Come on!

Feenix
Mar 14, 2003
Sorry, guy.

KatWithHands posted:

I've... I've never had Mike & Ikes.

I am shamed.

No shame. Just wanted to point out the funny.

Feenix
Mar 14, 2003
Sorry, guy.
I'm not painting this with positivity or negativity (still completely neutral on it) but I find it interesting how "off-NZT" Brian is peppier and cleverer than he was early on.

Wonder if that's plot or just "good-for-tv" Formula?

Feenix
Mar 14, 2003
Sorry, guy.
Oh I wasn't really confused by the turn.... Just hadn't decided if it was well-planned story or "tv needs a charismatic lead" morphing.

Feenix
Mar 14, 2003
Sorry, guy.
I thought it ultimately took a touching turn but that he started off like a real gently caress.

Feenix
Mar 14, 2003
Sorry, guy.
I like them both, equally, for incredibly different reasons.

Feenix
Mar 14, 2003
Sorry, guy.
Just as a general "progressiveness of basic network morals" thing, I'm actually pretty impressed with not only repeatedly showing a bong this season, but having him treat it as more than a "this was my old life " background prop, and even them calling it a bong out loud.

[Edit] also I feel like last night's gimmick was interesting in that it actually allowed them to speak on some fairly gross subject matter. "Cuddle them with their own unicorn" is a ~haunting~ phrase.

Feenix fucked around with this message at 21:37 on Jan 20, 2016

Feenix
Mar 14, 2003
Sorry, guy.
Guys a unicorn is a dildo/vibrator.

Come onnnnn.

Feenix
Mar 14, 2003
Sorry, guy.

You are a nerd posted:

Give Stavros his own Marvel Netflix show.

The Wrong loving Leg!

My wife and I replayed that 30 seconds like 10 times, laughing hysterically.

Feenix
Mar 14, 2003
Sorry, guy.
What was that song at the end. I liked it.

[edit]

Intruder by Moderat

Feenix fucked around with this message at 06:20 on Apr 20, 2016

Feenix
Mar 14, 2003
Sorry, guy.
That loving greaseball swat door buster was so random!!! I laughed but he made me uncomfortable.

Feenix
Mar 14, 2003
Sorry, guy.
gently caress

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Feenix
Mar 14, 2003
Sorry, guy.

HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE posted:

Now that it's canceled the ending kinda bugs me. As they showed it, it seemed like they thought they already had a renewal in the bag with them talking about expanding the team and that sort of thing. If they thought it was on the bubble I'd think they'd have dropped in a short scene with Brian and Rebecca kissing or something.

Dude, what? They (thankfully) made it clear the Rebecca and Brian care deeply for each other but I respect that every show doesn't have to have man-tagonist and woman-tagonist need to gently caress.

Also they made it very clear that Brian and what's her name had more feelings than just a casual dating thing.

Also also: didn't he literally just say goodbye to her in that very episode?

• Locked thread