Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
LorneReams
Jun 27, 2003
I'm bizarre
I was on the fence, but am now 100% on board.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LorneReams
Jun 27, 2003
I'm bizarre
I have a feeling that Morra is not the only one and he may have competitors, or be part of a cabal, and he is working at outmaneuvering them.

They actually bring up a related point; as you take it, you become more of a big thinker and forget the details that some would consider important (basically the Brian telling NZT Brian to gently caress off). Maybe Morra wants someone who will not forget things like people's lives are important individually and not just collectively.

I had a feeling that Sands might work for an organization that Morra is a part of, and not necessarily leading, with Brian being a wildcard of sorts.

LorneReams
Jun 27, 2003
I'm bizarre
My wife thinks that unicorn would be panties or bra as that would be a decent metaphor for Brian's view of them.

LorneReams
Jun 27, 2003
I'm bizarre
"Yes, I'm the model, and no, it's not to scale."

LorneReams
Jun 27, 2003
I'm bizarre
A DeNiro cameo would be fairly cool. I'm sure Cooper could talk him into it.

LorneReams
Jun 27, 2003
I'm bizarre

Tortolia posted:

I would say pairing it with Elementary would make sense but neither show has the best ratings.

That makes me sad considering those are my two favorite shows.

LorneReams
Jun 27, 2003
I'm bizarre
This hasn't actually been bad, I can't think of many times they skipped a week.

LorneReams
Jun 27, 2003
I'm bizarre
He's the dad from Boiler Room, and plays almost the same exact character, down to the same expression of disappointment in his son.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LorneReams
Jun 27, 2003
I'm bizarre

Holyshoot posted:

Nah. The prediction sites all have it as good for a renewal.

Maybe on Netflix...

• Locked thread