Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

Everything about that episode was so fun. The exclamation point sound effect on Headquarters! the "No" montage, the top ten list dolls, the fist bump, the imagined bust, the arts and crafts Brian did as a kid, the ending montage. Just all of it.

Accretionist posted:

Anyone else think the dad was being kind of a shitbird? That move with the box was suuuper manipulative.

I don't know, put yourself in the father's shoes. For all intents and purposes, the son he knew is gone.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

Next week according to imdb.

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

I have a bad feeling CBS isn't going to renew this show and I'm going to be so sad.

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

The guy who plays Sands has a bit-part in Master of None and it's possibly the highlight of the whole show.

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

That was Ron Mund AKA Ronnie the Limo Driver on the Howard Stern Show.

Amazing loving season. There might be better shows on television, but none more fun.

Feenix posted:

I laughed but he made me uncomfortable.

Yeah, that's kinda what he does.

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

joebuddah posted:

Wasn't the door buster guy played by the same actor that played Brian's dad.?

tao of lmao posted:

That was Ron Mund AKA Ronnie the Limo Driver on the Howard Stern Show.

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

They're supposedly shopping the show around, I don't see why USA wouldn't snap a show like this up. It's basically a good version of Psych.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

dr ken was renewed after like 3 episodes too or something ridiculous. ABC had a bit of a rough year.

• Locked thread