Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

To bring light to the darkness, whether that darkness be ignorance, injustice, apathy, or stagnation.
I made a game! (Click the picture to go to the thread.)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

I am a wizard, not a poet.
Mafia where everyone is a Mason!

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3916565

come give it a try.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
What's that?

Final Fantasy 8 Mafia?

Don't mind if I do!

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

I am a wizard, not a poet.
Cartoon Wars

A light hearted game to kill time during our times spent at home.

(I know I just made one, but I need something that I can focus on while stuck at home)

Deadbeat Dad
Jun 3, 2005

the trad games jinho

Dark Hospital III is live.

15 players, come join a rare DBD game for fun!

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

Cookfia is up, looking for 13-15 players to cook and play mafia, roughly in that order of importance

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

Is it I that is insane... or the rest of the world?
Hidden Role Mafia 2 is now open for recruitment.

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

Cookfia has launched and has spectator mechanics if you want to cook and benefit players of your choice.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
Touch this to play a game.

Somberbrero fucked around with this message at 20:04 on Apr 4, 2020

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

It's possible that there may be a mafia game behind this image.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Opopanax fucked around with this message at 19:04 on Apr 12, 2020

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
lol that doesn't work if you timg it tho

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Podima posted:

lol that doesn't work if you timg it tho

I guess quotes automatically shrink them. That or Carole loving Baskins did it

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now

EccoRaven posted:

Meanwhile, a woman goes to her local bakery, orders a pastry, and proceeds to have her entire life picked apart. Come tease out The Many Secrets of Miss Sylviane Salt, won't you? A Mini Mafia game for only nine players!

Sylvie Salt's secrets are surrendered, and her engagement is over (SCUM VICTORY). Congrats to the winner(s).

Meanwhile, a city in the middle of the sea is about to be underwater. Come vote in The Election and the King, a game for 21 players. All are welcome.

EccoRaven fucked around with this message at 23:02 on Apr 19, 2020

Kloaked00
Jun 21, 2005

I was sitting in my office on that drizzly afternoon listening to the monotonous staccato of rain on my desk and reading my name on the glass of my office door: regnaD kciN

I was told to lost here that a Good Place Mafia game is in development for 25ish players. More info will follow

Deadbeat Dad
Jun 3, 2005

the trad games jinho

Animal Crossing: New Horizons Mafia: is live!. This is a nightless, all vanilla mason game for 12 players (setup from the Legends of the Hidden Temple games). Saw a lot of bigger games up/going up but wanted to make a smaller one encouraging newer players to join (who have first dibs), but obviously anybody is welcome to sign up! Please don't sign up if you're a shitposter/low content/effort poster. I don't think the community has that many posters anymore but there was a time where I got burnt out because nobody took games seriously or just 2/3rds of the game lurked, so I will hand pick players if it comes to that!

This is based off of one of my favorite setups (from 50/TNL) I've always wanted to run with all vanilla, 8 town 4 scum, 6 teams of masons setup from the famed Legends games~

Kloaked00
Jun 21, 2005

I was sitting in my office on that drizzly afternoon listening to the monotonous staccato of rain on my desk and reading my name on the glass of my office door: regnaD kciN

Would anyone be interested in reviewing the setup for Good Place Mafia? Obviously this would take you out of being able to play in it

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Kloaked00 posted:

Would anyone be interested in reviewing the setup for Good Place Mafia? Obviously this would take you out of being able to play in it

Send it over

dmboogie
Oct 4, 2013

Signups for Dark Souls: Prepare to Lie Mafia have opened!

It's a power-heavy game for 17 players.

Kloaked00
Jun 21, 2005

Join The Good Place!!

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

The Magic Schoolbus Rides Again, a game of Mafia for 13 players is now open for recruitment.

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.
Four more people needed for When Mods Collide. Amni's been doing text adventures for us in the discord while we wait for the game to fill, it's a good vibe, sign up if you haven't please.

Spoonsy
Dec 6, 2005

Yeah, life is hilariously cruel.
Grimey Drawer
Looking for two more for Cuomo Time

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

The Night Witches is a game for 18 players.

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.
I am looking for players.

But I am only looking underneath the sea, for that is where I'll find them. Underneath the sea, in Sealab Mafia, now open.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

anyone hungry for gushers

Sub Rosa
Jun 9, 2010

Red Green Blue Rock Paper Scissors is a game for 9 players.

death cob for cutie
Dec 30, 2006

dwarves won't delve no more
too much splatting down on Zot:4
Dennis Lee's Food Crime Mafia, an experimental-ish game for 21 people, is ready for you to be disgusted by.

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

Alfrything is only the ghost of a memory...
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3936608

a game for 18 nerds

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Click that for a game of mafia

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3939952

Join if you like music!

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
there are like 8 spots open in humalong's game, pls join https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3940902&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=1

death cob for cutie
Dec 30, 2006

dwarves won't delve no more
too much splatting down on Zot:4
oh I forgot to post this here: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3940970&pagenumber=1&perpage=40

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

t a s t e posted:

Click 2 join

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Just two mo(r)e!

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

Is it I that is insane... or the rest of the world?

Welcome to Worm, a Role Madness Mafia game for 17 people.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

It's a >>Bring Your Own Costume<< special Halloween edition Mafia Game!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

spoopy bump, only need 3 more