Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«19 »
Deadbeat Dad
Jun 3, 2005

Skengman

Westworld, a game for 20 players is now recruiting. My first modded game back after taking almost 3 years off. Come join!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now

EccoRaven posted:

Meanwhile, a powerful merchant has been murdered. Will you become a cog in The Aquiline Conspiracy? All players are welcome, new and old, except the ones who know they are not.

The Aquiline Conspiracy has reached a bloody climax (ASSASSIN VICTORY). Congrats to the victor(s).

Meanwhile, far below the sea, a disaster has struck. Will you assist The Grieving of Gaqqu?

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

You turn the corner and see a greenskinned fuckmidget.
Roll for initiative.

A Council of Wizards need your assistance.

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now

EccoRaven posted:

Meanwhile, far below the sea, a disaster has struck. Will you assist The Grieving of Gaqqu?

still need signups! it'll be fun I promise!

merk
May 20, 2003

The Greatest Mafia
Champion

Goodsmead: The Day the Sky Fell, a game for 13 players, is now open for signups.

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

Just peramene.

Riven: the Sequel to Myst a Reality Roleplaying Game, is finally open for signups. Anticipated start date is April 9, but it might get delayed a week 'cuz of jury duty, lol.

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

DCSS Mafia is now open for signups!

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now

hello I need a replacement for my game, it's about halfway through day 1 (but the functional player count has been reduced to 14, so it's really more like a minigame now)

I might need multiple so any takers are appreciated!

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010

Any begginer/medium skill level games coming up?

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

"Dangit, Griffith. I'll tell you h'what, that's a Behelit!"

Doctor Rope

willie_dee posted:

I'll have a 12 player game for players old and new in the next couple of weeks. That's relatively regular in terms of mafia.

Sunshine Mafia coming soon.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

Doctor Rope

willie_dee posted:

There are some larger games that need filling too. More role madness there, but the gist is the same and I'd encourage you to sign up for those as well.

Tell your friends.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

Doctor Rope

This is one.

10 slots remain.

Natural 20 posted:

Dragonball Z Mafia 2 - Androids Edition is a 27 player role madness (ish) game that's recruiting now!

My ideal aim is to have this on the wind down for when Riven starts, so sign up early and signup often!

This is another.

9 slots remain.

Anomalous Amalgam fucked around with this message at Mar 22, 2018 around 22:10

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010

Thanks dude

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

I'm interested in running a game sometime over the next few months. I've been working on a Shawshank Redemption-themed game for around 13-15 players. How does one go about getting something like that set up? I think a co-mod would be very helpful if anyone is interested.

NevergirlsOFFICIAL
Apr 24, 2004

Idk anything about modding but in terms of operations, the dbz/ddlc style Google sheets was awesome so do that.

Retro Futurist
Aug 8, 2007

Yesterday's Tomorrow,
Today!

b-minus1 posted:

I'm interested in running a game sometime over the next few months. I've been working on a Shawshank Redemption-themed game for around 13-15 players. How does one go about getting something like that set up? I think a co-mod would be very helpful if anyone is interested.

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley! DO SOMETHING!

very much looking forward to this

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

Doctor Rope

A bump.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

Doctor Rope

Sunshine Mafia now open for 12 players.

Mordiceius
Nov 10, 2007

BE ADVISED THAT I AM AN IDIOT WHO WILL OPT FOR INSULTING AND BELITTLING YOUR INTELLIGENCE INSTEAD OF ASSUMING MY LOGIC IS FLAWED IN ANY WAY, IF I DO THIS PLEASE FEEL FREE TO IGNORE ME

With all the role madness and games with added complexities to them going on, I put together a simple 15 person small game.

VERY role-lite. This is not a "solve with night actions" style game as there are no night actions beyond killing.

Come experience the -

Terror Aboard the USCSS Pequod

Retro Futurist
Aug 8, 2007

Yesterday's Tomorrow,
Today!

Monster Mash CYOR now open

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now

EccoRaven posted:

The Grieving of Gaqqu has ended with containing the reactor core and banishing the monsters to myth (TOWN VICTORY). Congrats to the victors!

Meanwhile, far above, and a continent away, a team of assassins are finding out that killing people isn't all it's cracked up to be. Opus Falconis, a game for 15 players. Players new and old are welcome!

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

This is how Davos feels.
This is how Davos feels all the time.

It's not technically Mafia but Secret Hitler needs 4 more players and it's very Mafia-y!

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

He will be injured, but in the World Series he will be raised from the DL. And the Indians were filled with grief.

CapnAndy posted:

It's not technically Mafia but Secret Hitler needs 4 more players and it's very Mafia-y!

Now this needs one more player. Someone should join so this game can get started!

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now

I need a replacement for my game! Any takers would be welcomed.

Slamburger
Jun 27, 2008

EccoRaven posted:

I need a replacement for my game! Any takers would be welcomed.

Its been a while since I've played a game, so put me in coach.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BottleKnight
Sep 1, 2008

In the small mining town of Ulysses, deeply embedded in the frontier state of West Hutchinson, life is quiet and change is not welcome. Two-bit snake oil salesman are chased out before they’re allowed to set up shop, and talks of a second rail line to insure the first and bring added commerce to the town have been promised for so long it's nothing more than a joke.

But sometimes change finds even the most unwelcoming of it. Something has been found down in the salt mine that has locals buzzing with gossip. Some claim it’s long-lost Indian treasure, and some have even claimed to see a faint green glow in the mine’s general direction. Assuredly it’s nothing, you know how small towns are…

Frontier Gossip, a game of mafia for 15 people, is now recruiting.

«19 »