Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

wall monitor
Jan 1, 2007

I'm thinking about getting back into Mafia now that my life is a bit less busy (among other things, i bought and moved into a house). I wanted to get initial thoughts on a setup I'd been thinking about running...

Shovel Knight Mafia
9-12ish players
Regular town/scum split (1 scum per 2.5 town?)
Instead of voting, there is a dueling mechanic. Anyone can challenge someone to a duel, at which point a vote between the two starts. Whoever gets a majority of votes or :redhammer: gets lynched, and this triggers night phase as usual.
People might have powers (themed as each Knight's signature magic weapon) that influence the dueling mechanic... not sure if the dueling mechanic is too complex already or not though.

Thoughts?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU