Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

WRT alignment changing, I like it as a means of spicing up silly role madness games as long as it's limited usage and there's a means for the town/scum to account for it. I don't care for it in setups that aren't presented as more serious.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Look Under The Rock posted:

I'd be interested to see a mechanic based on petitioning gods, who would be players outside of the game with boons to grant and alignments/win conditions but no knowledge of who has which role and no ability to post within the thread. They can only influence the outcome of the game by privately granting boons that they are asked for publicly; for instance, one god might get to decide what the order of operations for night actions will be, one might grant a one-shot ability to beg a boon privately instead of needing to ask it in thread, one might give a token that empowers or complicates existing role abilities.

Any thoughts on this?

Iliad mafia imo

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

I really liked American gods too :)

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

EccoRaven posted:

A soldiers game where one side has multiple gods and the other has only one.

Christianity vs Islam is a little insensitive ec

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Dead Celebs 2016

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Jonathan Fisk posted:

USMNT Mafia, a newbie-friendly game for 16 players.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

t a s t e posted:

Click 2 join

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Just two mo(r)e!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

t a s t e