Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Scooby Dooby Doo, where are you,
We've got a game for you now.
You've got a game to play now!

Scooby Doo Mafia - The Haunted Hilltop Hotel is now taking signups! It's should be a fun game with some fun flavor!

It's ready to start whenever it fills up, but if I'm at work then it will have to wait until I get home.

TMMadman fucked around with this message at 16:58 on Oct 13, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

TMMadman posted:

Scooby Doo Mafia - The Haunted Hilltop Hotel is now taking signups! It's should be a fun game with some fun flavor!

It's ready to start whenever it fills up, but if I'm at work then it will have to wait until I get home.

I still need 3 people in order for this game to fill up.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

TMMadman posted:

I'm looking for 2 replacements for this game if anyone is interested. You'll be replacing at the start of D2 after a pretty easy D1, so there isn't that much reading to do. All the replacements are for lurkers.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Podima, you should totally be a replacement for my game. Also you should offer to be a replacement for the soldiers game. Unless you're already one of those evil Trojans.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Scooby Doo Mafia has ended in a Scum and 3P Survivor victory.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

CapnAndy posted:

It's not technically Mafia but Secret Hitler needs 4 more players and it's very Mafia-y!

Now this needs one more player. Someone should join so this game can get started!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
:siren: Scooby Doo 2 Mafia - The Legendary Unusual Carnival is now open for sign ups! :siren:

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3868655

Come join the fun!