Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

Rarity posted:

I've been wanting to play a game with a voluntary PR where all my posts are quotes from derp but I just haven't found the right game yet :(

fart

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

100YrsofAttitude posted:

Why haven't we run a second game? It sounds like fun.

Because I had an idea based on the novel W by Georges Perec, however it's actually a very somber novel and the reason for the absurdity is all the more depressing, so I figure Calvinball would be a better flavor.

Having a mod have to adjudicate everything was the bottleneck. merk did excellently, but with the creating and revoking of rules and rules with interplay it became a monster. Having some way to ahve less need for direct mod interaction would have helped. Self policing maybe?

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

EccoRaven posted:

The Conquest has ended with an Arrentish victory, as everyone reading this post knows since pretty much everyone played in it.

Hooray.

I wasn't in it, I am a special snowflake.

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

Ham Mill: 10 is a 13 player game looking for sign ups!

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

Cookfia is up, looking for 13-15 players to cook and play mafia, roughly in that order of importance

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

Cookfia has launched and has spectator mechanics if you want to cook and benefit players of your choice.

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

The Magic Schoolbus Rides Again, a game of Mafia for 13 players is now open for recruitment.

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

Cookfia 4 is now accepting signups A flavorful game for 11-15 players.
Cooking will be a pretty big part of the game (its how you get roles), but all skill levels are welcome. Substitutions on recipes are expected and welcomed.

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

Grandicap posted:

Cooking will be a pretty big part of the game (its how you get roles), but all skill levels are welcome. Substitutions on recipes are expected and welcomed.

Still looking for 5-9 more players.

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

Grandicap posted:

Would love to get this game off of the ground this week, as Auguste Gusteau said "Anyone can Cook". So listen to your little chef and join this game.

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

Grandicap posted:

I have been recruiting for Cookifa for almost 3 weeks now, I need two more signups or I will pull it and try again in the future. Please play, we only need 2 more to start and can support up to 6 more.

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

Stargate SG-1 Mini Mafia. A game for 14 players is looking for intrepid adventurers to travel through the stargate and visit alien worlds.

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

Still looking for 4 more players.

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

Cookfia 5: Whisky Business is open for business. Eat, drink, be merry!

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

Grandicap posted:

Still looking for 2 more, opening after the Holiday weekend.

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

Grandicap posted:

Cookfia 5 needs 2 more and if it can get there it will open Tuesday!

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

What's this? A society overburdened by crippling debt wants to play some Red Light, Green Light?

Come and join Squid Game Mafia, a game for 13 players.

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

Hey everyone, look, it's a new Cookfia a variable size game based on signups.
People of all cooking skill levels and mafia skill levels are welcome.
Cooking is not required, but there are benefits to doing so.

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

Greek Mythology Mafia has launched, a game about heroes, a game about gods, and a game about the trials and tribulations they put each other through.

This is a game for 13 players and is a bit more on the experimental end than most of my games. But it should be fun and interesting.

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

Coming from the Vault, a new game of Mafia is going to be available only on VHS for a limited time.

Mafia: Disney Sing-Along Edition, is a fast paced, newbie friendly game for 13 people.

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

Cookfia 7: You'll Roux the Day is open for recruitment. A game for as many players as sign up with roles distributed based on cooking.

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

Grandicap posted:

Cookfia 7: You'll Roux the Day is open for recruitment. A game for as many players as sign up with roles distributed based on cooking.

Still need three more.

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

Numberwang! A newbie friendly game of mafia for 13 players is now open for recruitment.

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

Cookfia 8: Spice and Dice, a game for as many players as show up is now open for recruitment.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

Here we go, for real this time. Come and join Cookfia 9- Spicy NonAchos. Sign ups will be open for a week and will start with as many players join in that timeframe.

Grandicap fucked around with this message at 03:58 on Apr 12, 2024