Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
:negative:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Some Numbers
Sep 28, 2006

"LET'S GET DOWN TO WORK!!"

Stelas posted:

On it!

## Play Mutiny: Betrayal of Trust - Action: Draw 2 Treachery Cards. Then, look at the top card of the Destination Deck and place it on the top or bottom of the deck. Finally, discard this card.
## Reveal: Action: Reveal this card. If you're not in the Brig, you may move a player to Sickbay. That player discards 5 Skill Cards.
## Send Ellen to sickbay

Tonight is going to be fun.

Stelas
Sep 6, 2010

I guess I should have tried to play quiet and used my OPG somewhere but getting away with lots of TRE and three people in hazardous locations doesn't hurt.

Toshimo
Aug 23, 2012

He's outta line...

But he's right!
Wow. I kinda wish I was on your team now.

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
:siren:

I'm not going to go back and look because that's against the sprit of the game, but if I recall correctly from my angry scum analysis, that first horrible check pointed to either both the president and admiral as being scum, or one of them plus Toshimo. At this point I think our three Cylons (ugh) are fits, Toshimo, and stelas. also frak.

fits
Jan 1, 2008

Love Always,
The Captain
i did not have sexual relations with that cylon

Toshimo
Aug 23, 2012

He's outta line...

But he's right!

Podima posted:

I'm not going to go back and look because that's against the sprit of the game, but if I recall correctly from my angry scum analysis, that first horrible check pointed to either both the president and admiral as being scum, or one of them plus Toshimo. At this point I think our three Cylons (ugh) are fits, Toshimo, and stelas. also frak.

Woah, now. I think you can ask anybody I've been passing cards to this game: I'm pretty definitely not a Cylon unless I've been playing the worst deep cover.

Some Numbers
Sep 28, 2006

My deepest apologies, but due to a family emergency, I'm putting this game on hold until further notice.

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Real life always comes first. Good luck with everything!

Max Peck
Oct 12, 2013

You know you're having a bad day when a Cylon ambush would improve it.

Podima posted:

Real life always comes first. Good luck with everything!

Yeah, this. Our bickering will be around whenever.

Stelas
Sep 6, 2010

Take as long as you need.

(That means I win, right?)

Some Numbers
Sep 28, 2006

Almost 6 months later, I've reopened this thread not to restart the game, but to give you guys some closure.

I had a lot of fun organizing the triggers in this game and you guys will see why. The first trigger is Pre-Sleeper, the second is post:

Chief
A Skill Check is passed exactly.
A CAC is drawn at Distance 4+

Cottle
A player double posts
A player asks for an XO

Helo
Crisis activates Heavy Raiders.
A Skill Check is passed by 4 or more

Ellen
A Raptor is destroyed
Players agree to tank a Crisis

Lee
A player argues with or corrects the moderator.
Strat Planning is played and roll succeeds

Boomer
A player posts a gif into the thread.
3 or more Raiders are destroyed in the same turn.
A player volunteers an XO

Gaeta
A player claims Food is never an issue.
A player accuses another play of being a Cylon.

Toshimo
Aug 23, 2012

He's outta line...

But he's right!

Some Numbers posted:

Cottle
A player double posts

Lee
A player argues with or corrects the moderator.

Boomer

I literally did all of these before the first turn. I am the best of all Cylons.

Some Numbers
Sep 28, 2006

I'm pretty sure I capped conversions at 2 pre-sleeper.

Max Peck
Oct 12, 2013

You know you're having a bad day when a Cylon ambush would improve it.

Max Peck posted:

I agree, it's pretty terrible, but I definitely don't think it's the worst. Also, I'd be curious to hear what you think triggered me, considering I picked this on turn 1.1 :v: "Toshimo posts a picture"? "Someone uses either the :doh: or :rice: smilies"? "Some Numbers makes a mistake"? (sorry SN) "The DEFCON roll is an 8"?

Some Numbers posted:

Boomer

:v: (but I wasn't a toaster, I swear)

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
:laffo: Thank you for this!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fits
Jan 1, 2008