Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

Java 8 Update 60 build 27 is now available - you have Java 8 Update 51. Would you like to download it now?

Release Notes:

Computer restart not required, however your browser or application will need to be relaunched.

Finish your work and then click Install Update to continue.

More information

Skip This Version
Remind Me Later
Install Update

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Triglav
Jun 2, 2007

IT IS HARAAM TO SEND SMILEY FACES THROUGH THE INTERNET
thanks for the update man

carry on then
Jul 10, 2010

by VideoGames

(and can't post for 10 years!)

3 BILLION DEVICES RUN JAVA

leftist heap
Feb 28, 2013

Fun Shoe
this cyoa loving sucks

Malloc Voidstar
May 7, 2007

Fuck the cowboys. Unf. Fuck em hard.
now it's a ghost net

Suspicious
Apr 30, 2005
You know he's the villain, because he's got shifty eyes.

carry on then posted:

3 BILLION DEVICES RUN JAVA

that is terrifying

Soldier of Fortran
May 2, 2009

Fabricated
Apr 9, 2007

Living the Dream
*every lovely webapp needed by everyone in the university breaks*

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
:c00l:

Orcs and Ostriches
Aug 26, 2010

The Great Twist
java would be so much better if they called it feature complete, and worked on bugfixes only. then everyone that ever made a java app or demands using one in the workplace kills themselves

TerminalRaptor
Nov 6, 2012

Mostly Harmless
a fav of mine:

quote:

Java doesn't do anything by itself. It's a programming language. Programming languages are like sewage plants: If the average user becomes aware of them, something's gone wrong.

Java doesn't know this. Java wants to be in your face. Java wants to be updated. Java wants to tell you the good news about Sun. Have you heard about Sun? Here's a nice picture of our logo. And fancy a copy of OpenOffice? No? Well, never mind. Java's installed a copy of Yahoo Toolbar in your browser instead. Because that's what programming languages are there to do, right?

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

You are installing Java. Java is used in many devices including your car, television, even your toaster! By installing Java, you'll be able to take advantage of the power of Java.

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

java is good, i'm glad you got some updates for it op

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Widdiful
Oct 10, 2012

BONGHITZ posted:

Skip This Version

• Locked thread