Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
I am Reverend
Sep 21, 2008

Pheromosa's Special Attack rose!
Orcane's a cutie patootie. Hit them with the weak falling hit of up air to up smash and their tears will make a puddle for you. What's everyone's favorite Orcane color? I like the sassy fuschia but an argument can be made for the actual orca color.

I am Reverend fucked around with this message at 21:54 on Sep 26, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I am Reverend
Sep 21, 2008

Ptarmigans posted:

Found an amusing bug with Kragg, can't reproduce it though.

This is what I see in my nightmares.

I am Reverend
Sep 21, 2008

Why would anybody not just play wrastor all the time?

I am Reverend
Sep 21, 2008

A juicy up air string into tornado kill off the top is the funniest and most satisfying kill in the game imo

I am Reverend
Sep 21, 2008

I don't really like the idea of major balance changes when the game has barely been out to the public for a week. Kragg camping below the stage was really lame, though, and kinda needed to get taken out. The Zetterburn damage nerfs seem just a little excessive and I'd rather they had just nerfed the fireball but it's not like damage matters too much in this game. Being able to break Kragg's pillar as it's coming up sounds like it just destroyed the wrastor kragg matchup lmao.

I am Reverend fucked around with this message at 20:14 on Oct 1, 2015

• Locked thread