Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bef
Mar 2, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo
totally doable with a keyboard but its much more smoother with a 360/GC controller. The game natively supports 360 controllers so you'll probably be alright

Trying to get the hang of ORca whaledog but you know me i love being aggressive as hell and I don't really know how to approach because their freakin' fair makes me go backwards. Seems like a really vertical type of character

Also Lol at Kragg Up-B's and immediately up-smashing them to the blastzone

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bef
Mar 2, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo

Aston posted:

I think the fire lion has a pretty bad matchup against Kragg, as soon as he gets you offstage you're probably dead.

Having said that, Ptarmigans consistently destroys me no matter which side of the matchup I'm on.

Feels like everyone pwns everyone if they can follow up the first hit. Feel like the only way i can recoup at times to reset neutral is to get a perfect parry off but im terrible at it sooo I die.

Trying to figure out how to do quick set ups/defend as orca so I don't get constantly tossed around with no up b to recover with. Gaffe was kicking my booty last night with maypul, couldn't do anything on the ground against that fucker

bef
Mar 2, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo

Countblanc posted:

I played against a good Wrastor earlier, dealing with marth aerials on metaknight is hard. FOrtunately his kill options are really limited from what I've seen, though that might just be people not knowing confirms into Strongs yet

Probably my favoritest part of falcofalconpuff is when u get them to a percentage where aggressive clapping is ur only follow up. Get them knee feels

• Locked thread