Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

spinach, bacon, feta and olives

optionally with white sauce

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

djfooboo
Oct 16, 2004

Best veggie pizza ®
Pesto sauce
Artichoke
Roma tomato
3 cheese blend (mozz, parm, feta)
Balsamic reduction drizzle

emotive
Dec 26, 2006

Tomato sauce. Fresh Mozz. Basil.

Nothing beats a good margherita pizza.

Comb Your Beard
Sep 28, 2007

Chillin' like a villian.
There is never enough basil on those things.

Reynold
Feb 14, 2012

Suffer not the unclean to live.

djfooboo posted:

Best veggie pizza ®
Pesto sauce
Artichoke
Roma tomato
3 cheese blend (mozz, parm, feta)
Balsamic reduction drizzle

I know the Jockamo Special when I see it!

For my money you can't quite beat the Pepperoni from 3 Floyds. Roasted tomato sauce, goat cheese, pickled red onion, spinach, parmesan, lemon, pepperoni. loving fantastic.

djfooboo
Oct 16, 2004

Reynold posted:

I know the Jockamo Special when I see it!

It is truly heaven on a plate. I have been a Jockamo faithful since they opened and I had never tried this because it looked too simple. I was so wrong :cry:

So many of their pies are too busy, this one gets it just right.

http://www.jockamopizza.com/ for anyone wondering. A pizza place with a few locations in the greater Indianapolis area.

GODDAMN FOOL
Aug 23, 2005

DO NOT READ >>>
I obsess over the local favorite, Brier Hill

Thicker crust with spaghetti or sometimes marinara sauce, with a sprinkling of romano cheese topped with green peppers

mindphlux
Jan 8, 2004

by R. Guyovich
one good toppng is if you are missing a noner thread and see a lovely tom brady thread and just throw a latin kick in to it and its a noonerthread!!!!!!!

mindphlux
Jan 8, 2004

by R. Guyovich
oh tom brady is banned maybe we should turn tables and say a missing tom brady thread is just a lovely nooner thread without a latin kick that is also a nice favorit piza topping!!!!

mindphlux
Jan 8, 2004

by R. Guyovich
BAN 10/06/15 10:01am Tom Brady I am tired of you posting with your five (or more) accounts and trying to start unfunny poo poo. Please stop posting on multiple accounts to avoid the multiple probations you earn by posting multiple terrible posts. bartolimu Ralp

oh poo poo truly we are on a lazy susan of poo poo posting threads, someone pass the crazy janes mixed up salt!!!!!!!!!

(truly I hope no one else's parents subjected them to this poo poo, I seriously am probably scarred.)

also truly no substitution. for a good reason.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Margharita sauce with hawaiin toppings

• Locked thread