Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

FreudianSlippers posted:

Literally all True Finns are hideous goblin people
http://per-looks.tumblr.com/

Thufir Hawat's looking good these days.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

steinrokkan posted:

You know you can put some spiced meat into a bun on your own without becoming a muslim, right.

I live a couple miles from the Mexican border, so of course I know this. I even had some for lunch today.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

steinrokkan posted:

lol lets not pretend mexican "cuisine "can hold a candle to a good kebab

I've had both. It can and does.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Yolomon Wayne posted:

Friendly reminder that the loving VIKINGS of all people were uneasy around finns.

Traditionally finns took a live pig with them in the sauna, as a kind of biologic chronometer while they were drinnking themselves stupid with hallucinogenic reindeer piss.
When the pig fell over, it was time to get out.

This is too awesome not to be true.

So that's what happened at Fourth of Juluau.

• Locked thread