Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hob_Gadling
Jul 6, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Grimey Drawer
we like finland the way it is: empty

kindly gently caress off from our swamps

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hob_Gadling
Jul 6, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Grimey Drawer

Kleen_TheRowdyDog posted:

Interesting, thanks.

can you tell me more about this government maze booze system?

that's the port building you have to navigate before you get to the ship that takes you towards Estonia

Hob_Gadling
Jul 6, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Grimey Drawer

Double Bill posted:

Docking is acceptable if the top bench is full, as cock in rear end is preferable to sitting on a lower bench like a pussy

This is of course humor, as we are talking on Something Awful. The correct way of getting a seat on the top bench is to throw more water on the stove until someone gives up, collapses or dies. Usually people do not give up before suffering some degree of burns if you sit in a prestigious public sauna.

Hob_Gadling
Jul 6, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Grimey Drawer

etalian posted:

I lolling reading about a Finn who died in a world sauna contest.

No, he was a Russian. The contestant who took the same beating, fell into a coma and lived. He was the Finn.

Also, sauna is the place where you live and die. gently caress you for making me pick a specific Finnish person who broke the tradition.

Hob_Gadling
Jul 6, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Grimey Drawer
They should have stayed in Canada

Hob_Gadling
Jul 6, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Grimey Drawer

ultrabindu posted:

So really what I'm getting from this is that Finland and Scandinavia in general is not a place I should want to visit.

It's horrible here. Please don't come.

Hob_Gadling
Jul 6, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Grimey Drawer

Retarded Goatee posted:

finland is really cool and good

yours in christ,
sweden

gently caress you,

gently caress you,
malmostan

Hob_Gadling
Jul 6, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Grimey Drawer
or in swedish,

dra i handen

Hob_Gadling
Jul 6, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Grimey Drawer

Savings Coupon posted:

I just skimmed 3 pages of this thread and now sort of want to live there

It's horrible here. Please don't come.

Hob_Gadling
Jul 6, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Grimey Drawer

kikkelivelho posted:

Finland is loving terrible but every morning when I wake up in a roadside ditch I let out a big smile, you know why?

Because at least I'm not Swedish

Hob_Gadling
Jul 6, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Grimey Drawer

Double Bill posted:

That sounds pretty good tbh

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ci7dk6vBT0

Hob_Gadling
Jul 6, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Grimey Drawer

Zzulu posted:

The mongols were really cool, why do finns not want to be associated with them? They were basically vikings x100 but with horses instead of boats

They're ryssä.

Hob_Gadling
Jul 6, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Grimey Drawer

Oh look, a swede.

Hob_Gadling
Jul 6, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Grimey Drawer
KIITOS 2015-2015

Hob_Gadling
Jul 6, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Grimey Drawer

Horrorosaurus posted:

I mean the finnish culture can be a topic as much as any other, I just wish this thread got gassed because the finnish posters here are pathethic and do not represent the median finn. I don´t know what it is about depression, alcoholism and other stereotypic poo poo that makes these fat fucks come out in numbers, but whatever you read ITT I can assure you is the kind of bullshit 20 year old guys like to brag about like drinking 20 tequilas with no further point to the story, only applied to a whole nation. Low self esteem I guess, but the point still stands, gass this embarassing, boring rear end thread. Just loving gass this gay thread. Gas. This. Gay. Thread.

spoken like a true swede

Hob_Gadling
Jul 6, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Grimey Drawer

Horrorosaurus posted:

Also, if you were so interested in your human being culture you would be posting about it in finnish language on finnish message boards, but what you´re doing is repeating lame rear end finnish words like "perkele", "sisu" and "viina" on a multinational message board which means you actually do believe someone outside your borders gives a poo poo about your lame culture so lol, just lol. And if I forgot to pledge it earlier, gas this embarassing thread.

horrorsaured again

Hob_Gadling
Jul 6, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Grimey Drawer

rock rock posted:

I heard something like 1/3 of Finnish cars are run on wood gasifiers. Can any Finns confirm or deny this?

If you don't know, they're a device for running engines on wood chips.

What is a car?

Hob_Gadling
Jul 6, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Grimey Drawer

FreudianSlippers posted:

The pyramid of the Swedish system

truth.jpg

Hob_Gadling
Jul 6, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Grimey Drawer

zen death robot posted:

Just a fair warning so you guys can maybe edit your posts but rubber dicks aren't really work safe. Because they still look like dicks. :ughh:

If you cant deal with dick maybe you shouldnt be in the Finnish thread in the first place

Hob_Gadling
Jul 6, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Grimey Drawer

zen death robot posted:

Google starts sending Lowtax angry emails about it at some point and they don't care if it's the Finland thread or not.

Largest repository of digital penis on the planet can't deal with one more rubber dick?

the horror, the horror

Hob_Gadling
Jul 6, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Grimey Drawer
Ruotsalainen postaus

Hob_Gadling
Jul 6, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Grimey Drawer
Coming here and taking our swamps

Hob_Gadling
Jul 6, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Grimey Drawer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X9aOSFf98wg

Hob_Gadling
Jul 6, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Grimey Drawer

Jusupov posted:

dubai turned their desert in to poo poo tourist attraction, maybe you can do the same? Imagine the fjords full of hotels and tall buildings

We have more than enough Russians here already.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hob_Gadling
Jul 6, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Grimey Drawer

For your information, Valtakunnanjohtaja Siitoin hated the Moomin and once hanged one into a tree on his yard. For the benefits of foreigners in this thread, it should be noted that Reichsführer Siitoin lived next to Moomin World.

Hob_Gadling fucked around with this message at 23:55 on Mar 9, 2016

• Locked thread