Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ligur
Sep 6, 2000

by Lowtax
It said on the news today that perhaps even 50% of the Iraqi migrants who arrived here last year choose to voluntarily leave back home during 2016, making it about 10k, accruing 100 million+ in cash to taxpayers.

The horrendous death and torture they are subjected to here is certainly devastating to my personal conscience, considering every one on of them said they are escaping immediate death and torture by ISIS or other militants. After escaping Fallout VII: New Sweden, the den of terrors where most of them came from before coming here.

Or then they weren't in that much of personal danger in the first place, and rather large swathes of Iraq and/or Sweden are quite livable anyway...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ligur
Sep 6, 2000

by Lowtax
HEIL!

THREAD, YOU SUMMONED ME AND I, LIGUR, HAVE ARRIVED

WHAT SHALL WE DISCUSS

Ligur
Sep 6, 2000

by Lowtax

gaaaaaah

i can't tell if that is humour rap or not

seriously can't tell - errr, literally i mean

Ligur
Sep 6, 2000

by Lowtax
I think https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dI8l8y2X8ow this is the best Lakupaavi track (it's hott!) but most of their material is solid.

"Death to Art Faggots... and other people" is worth a few replays too https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J7kk1hW4aes

"Vitu hippi, sut hukutetaan" on solid lyriikka

e:

Nauta posted:

nobody cares about your lovely music except yourself

e: gently caress u

ahahahaha

Ligur fucked around with this message at 21:01 on Mar 1, 2016

Ligur
Sep 6, 2000

by Lowtax

Friendly Humour posted:

Ligur is my friend and I hpe he jeeps posting more of his brilliant musioc

i'm afraid you are slightly drunk, my friend, or did lakupaavi smash you this hard

or no, i think it was some of the suomi-finland rap that did the scramliong

Ligur
Sep 6, 2000

by Lowtax
no btu teh suomiräp did still cuase some damage

e: i'm trying to drink less u see

Ligur
Sep 6, 2000

by Lowtax
Mä en oo kyllä oikein suomi räpin suuri ystävä / I'm not really a great friend of Finland rap

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ligur
Sep 6, 2000

by Lowtax
I assume Swedish and/or former ScandiPol poster noticed the thread and kept reporting it ("subject of OP hurts my sensibilities") until a probation was received.

Ligur fucked around with this message at 15:55 on Mar 5, 2016

• Locked thread