Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Risky Bisquick
Jan 18, 2008

PLEASE LET ME WRITE YOUR VICTIM IMPACT STATEMENT SO I CAN FURTHER DEMONSTRATE THE CALAMITY THAT IS OUR JUSTICE SYSTEM.

Buglord
So why don't you guys want to share your bog with the immigrants?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Risky Bisquick
Jan 18, 2008

PLEASE LET ME WRITE YOUR VICTIM IMPACT STATEMENT SO I CAN FURTHER DEMONSTRATE THE CALAMITY THAT IS OUR JUSTICE SYSTEM.

Buglord

fingoons.jpg :finland:

Risky Bisquick
Jan 18, 2008

Buglord
Suomi indeed

Risky Bisquick
Jan 18, 2008

Buglord
I went to a sauna the other day, but it was public and we had our clothes on. Does the experience change when you're naked?

Zzulu posted:

erections always enhance the experience

oooh

Risky Bisquick
Jan 18, 2008

Buglord
It was a public place, a community swimming pool unisex and there were children present. While Finns may go nude in such scenarios, if I did the result would be becoming a registered sex offender.

Risky Bisquick fucked around with this message at 20:59 on Jan 12, 2016

Risky Bisquick
Jan 18, 2008

Buglord
swim trunks or swim suits = clothes, is this acceptable bog men/ladies (are there bog ladies?)

Risky Bisquick
Jan 18, 2008

Buglord

uber_stoat posted:

what do Finnish people do all day? the answer may surprise you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-z4iw8Ppo1o

:five:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Risky Bisquick
Jan 18, 2008

Buglord

So far I've learned

- All Finnish people sound the same
- A couple times a year people jump off apartments
- There is a new church, and a girl climbed scaffolding and jumped
- tee shirts in negative 20c is fine (I personally call the line at about -5c)
- Nonstop drinking
- NO CAMERAS
- bad american cars

Please stop me if I've gone off topic here

• Locked thread