Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
I.C.
Jun 10, 2008

I am ready to move to Finland, but I must know: do you have V-8 juice there?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I.C.
Jun 10, 2008

I'm serious, what is the fruit and vegetable situation there? Bogs are beautiful, but are they nutritious...

I.C.
Jun 10, 2008

Herman Merman posted:

The domestic fruits are nutritious and filling, also good for making moonshine

Finland is terrifying.

:love:

I.C.
Jun 10, 2008

Alan Smithee posted:

Does anyone in this thread actually hate Finns or is it just 90% Swedes going "harrrr saunas a bork bork bork"

I like Finland. They seem cagey and a little mean. Are they real? I have no idea.

I.C.
Jun 10, 2008

It's nice they are letting refugees in and will be accommodating. As you can imagine, this is unpleasant for all involved, but I'm sure it will work out well.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I.C.
Jun 10, 2008

Finland is mysterious.

• Locked thread