Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Horrorosaurus
Oct 22, 2010

kikkelivelho posted:

I saw two (2) foreigners in teh local Lidl today. This is country is going to the fukin dogs

Can you just shut the gently caress up already?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Horrorosaurus
Oct 22, 2010

Gas this uninteresting POS already

Horrorosaurus
Oct 22, 2010

CAT rear end now!!! posted:

well I mean "we know how to handle that" means people just commit suicide here

I mean the finnish culture can be a topic as much as any other, I just wish this thread got gassed because the finnish posters here are pathethic and do not represent the median finn. I don´t know what it is about depression, alcoholism and other stereotypic poo poo that makes these fat fucks come out in numbers, but whatever you read ITT I can assure you is the kind of bullshit 20 year old guys like to brag about like drinking 20 tequilas with no further point to the story, only applied to a whole nation. Low self esteem I guess, but the point still stands, gass this embarassing, boring rear end thread. Just loving gass this gay thread. Gas. This. Gay. Thread.

Horrorosaurus
Oct 22, 2010

Look I got them all riled up!

Horrorosaurus
Oct 22, 2010

Funny how no one else seems to give a poo poo about TT except the ~5 of you finnish guys with your gay rear end hyperbole and then me, but I at least have a reason to give a poo poo because I am, in fact right, lol.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Horrorosaurus
Oct 22, 2010

Also, if you were so interested in your human being culture you would be posting about it in finnish language on finnish message boards, but what you´re doing is repeating lame rear end finnish words like "perkele", "sisu" and "viina" on a multinational message board which means you actually do believe someone outside your borders gives a poo poo about your lame culture so lol, just lol. And if I forgot to pledge it earlier, gas this embarassing thread.

• Locked thread