Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ditty bout my clitty
May 28, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Drake_263 posted:

There's a story behind the name, actually. During the war, the Russians used these giantass cluster bombs to bombard Finnish cities, while one of their politicians - named mMlotov - loudly denied accusations of bombing civilian targets, claiming they were shipments of bread to a starving people.

Nothing really changes in Russia, does it?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ditty bout my clitty
May 28, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Skeesix posted:

Not true! Native Icelanders tend to have a Celtic matrilineal heritage and Norse patrilineal.

Leif Ericsson was working for Olav Tryggvason at the time. Not even you inbreds can claim that he was icelandic.

ditty bout my clitty
May 28, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

ZombieJesus posted:

Guys I listened to a BBC radio documentary about an ethnic Mongolian woman with a downs syndrome baby,

How could she tell?

ditty bout my clitty
May 28, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

ditty bout my clitty
May 28, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

crabcakes66 posted:

yet we are weird for not taking our shoes off as soon we enter a home.

loving Eurotrash.

Yes let me drag all the piss, garbage and dried hobo vomit I wade through on any given city street right into your home.

This poo poo makes me dread what filth-ridden hovels you people live in.

• Locked thread