Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013

Frostwerks posted:

would have sex with all these white countries

If you did tap those lands, you'd probably end up with 1 blue mana, 2 green mana, and a black mana! Hahahaha! Yeah!!! It's me! The guy who made a MtG joke about a shitpost from two pages ago!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013

ultrabindu posted:

I'd like to visit these places, however being a swarthy brown-skin I need to know how racist the countries are.
What about Iceland? How much should I bleach my skin before attempting to enter the country?

Iceland is so inbred that they're starving for foreign cock. Jump on it, kemosabe.

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013

etalian posted:

The most finn World of Warcraft race is probably those murlocs.

Pictured: A Finnish man enjoying a meal.

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013

Puistokemisti posted:

Timo Soini is the leader of second largest party, True Finns, who recently rose to power riding the hatred of all other old parties, xenophobia and apparently as workers' party after the left abandoned them in favour of identity politics.
Let's hear what he has to say to us today

So, uh... he saying that the KKK is bad and that the KKK would not like him and that people trying to associate them to the KKK are interested only in disrupting the democratic process through defamation?

loving race traitor.

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013

Ilustforponydeath posted:

Yes let me drag all the piss, garbage and dried hobo vomit I wade through on any given city street right into your home.

This poo poo makes me dread what filth-ridden hovels you people live in.

Americans don't walk anywhere except to their cars and back. The shoes are for fashion only.

• Locked thread