Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Retarded Goatee posted:

finland is really cool and good

yours in christ,
sweden

Nice try bur we all know sweden is muslim now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Mash faster

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

kikkelivelho posted:

The swedes have already signed their fate. An entire country sacrificed at the altar of multiculturalism.

No need to worry about them anymore.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oTO-QbZ31zw

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Groovelord Neato posted:

must be self reported because it should correlate with average height and it aint

It's actually taken from an infamous "race realist" who tries to match penis size and brain size. Some scientist guy looked up the references and found that the numbers are mostly made up

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Zzulu posted:

you really think someone would do that? Just go on the internet and make up statistics?

*laughs jewishly*

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Accretionist posted:

And when data's properly collected, the average is an ego-soothing 5.16 inches / 13.12 cm.

While working for a content mill, I wrote an article about a metastudy which only took figures from studies with proper measurement techniques and sampling methods so the above figure's the best to date. However, the 15,000 dongers they had data on were predominantly from the US and western Europe so it pretty much is just an average for western white men.

Point being, that much country-to-country variation probably just reflects fuzzy research.

https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/unique-everybody-else/201210/the-pseudoscience-race-differences-in-penis-size

Lynn’s other source is the world penis size website. These are both self-published sources that have not been independently verified. A blogger named Ethnic Muse has carefully examined this site’s references and found that a number of articles listed on the site either do not exist under the name given or do not discuss penis size at all. There are also numerous discrepancies between the values provided by the website and the actual values given by the references.[3] Therefore, the information on this website cannot be trusted and no conclusions should be drawn from it.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

ALL-PRO SEXMAN posted:

I've had both. It can and does.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Zzulu posted:

notice how Sweden is the happiest scandinavian country

for we are the best, you see

Muslims have been shown to have significantly lower rates of clinical depression than non-believers

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

kikkelivelho posted:

Eh, I went around Florida a few years ago. Don't really understand what people see in it. Nothing but unbearably hot swamps and boring slums.

florida is americas wang

it sucks there

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Zzulu posted:

What is the best place in AMerica?

depends on what youre looking for. the country's big enough there's something for everyone

so for instance if you are an old jew and like swamps hot weather and golfing florida is for you.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Maybe i should take my next vacation in sweden,,.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
so who is this horrorsaur guy?

the way i see it:
horrorsaur = horrorshow = khorosho = :ussr: commie agitator

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
what is russias opinion on finns these deays?

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Nauta posted:

smaller horses require less food, are more resilient, don't get tired as easily etc. as bigger (european) horses. one of the reasons mongols conquered the world is because their horses were tougher than pretty european/arab warhorses which required more maintenance

hahaha you swedes are so loving dumb

the steppe pony is the toyota pickup truck of horses

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Zzulu posted:

Danes used to be cool back when they were fighting wars with Sweden. Since then, they've lost a lot of their luster

so basically youre saying this show is accurate?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B2M3ykUPbjc

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Ahundredbux posted:

I sure hope they were not expecting to be placed in stockholm where there's not even enough housing for the people already living there

I think the plan is to kick some of then out to make room

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Randarkman posted:

you're not supposed to excel and draw attention to yourself in norway. you conform and keep your goddamn mouth shut, its not like you're better than anyone else.

i thought that was england

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

DeepQantas posted:

Water usage?

e: doesn't look like it after googling...

saunas per capita? licorice consumption?

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

a happy snowman posted:

Unlike Swedes who attack anyone who doesn't criticize themselves

PS there have been like 10 refugee centers in southern Sweden set on fire in the last few weeks and it's not making the national news, just like the black churches being burned to the ground in the USA

thats because they were burned down by the refugees

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Dyna Soar posted:

if you wanna talk about food that looks like poo poo, here's our diarrhea dessert:

i looked this up and apparently not only does it look like diarrhea, it actually gives you diarrhea

its like coors light but for poo poo instead of piss

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
*throws grenade at u*

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

hard counter posted:

it is very likely those crude, labyrinthine languages rewire brain neurons in a weakly Sinneslöschen way, yes

There's a guy in the d&d euro thread arguing that 2nd generation kids knowing arabic primes them to become terrorists

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

autoaim.cfg posted:

Depends.

Would you rather like to learn a bizarre alphabet that looks like Martian glyphs and makes your brain bleed because half of them look like our regular letters but really is a completely different letter...

...or learn a bizarre language with a horrible syntax that makes your brain bleed, but is really excellent for swearing, but only swearing?

Search your heart, Mushroom. Within it thou shall find thy answer!

Wait so which one is which?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Velkest posted:

d) drink

i guess i could have guessed, after all. thanks for clearing that up

i think that's also part a

• Locked thread