Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

As a Millennial I posted:

on a related note, original lavender town music

The seed from which all creepypasta was born.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
Creepypasta FTW

Electric Lady
Mar 21, 2010

To be victorious
you must find glory
in the little things
One time in Sleeping dogs I ran out of my hotel, stole a woman's purse and then knocked her to the ground with it. Whenever she would get up, I would just knock her down with the purse again until she died. Her digital image just sat there in a pool of simulated blood as I walked off to get curry fish balls. There will be no funeral for her because she does not exist.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
shooting fish in the lake in re4 gave me a start

Dec 26, 2012

TheLovablePlutonis posted:

ICARUS HAS FOUND YOU!!!!!
>ICARUS HAS FOUND YOU!!!!!
>>ICARUS HAS FOUND YOU!!!!!
>>>ICARUS HAS FOUND YOU!!!!!
>>>>ICARUS HAS FOUND YOU!!!!!
>>>>>ICARUS HAS FOUND YOU!!!!!
>>>>>>ICARUS HAS FOUND YOU!!!!!
>>>>>>>ICARUS HAS FOUND YOU!!!!!
>>>>>>>>ICARUS HAS FOUND YOU!!!!!
>>>>>>>>>ICARUS HAS FOUND YOU!!!!!
>>>>>>>>>RUN WHILE YOU CAN!!!!!!!!!!!
>>>>>>>>RUN WHILE YOU CAN!!!!!!!!!!!
>>>>>>>RUN WHILE YOU CAN!!!!!!!!!!!
>>>>>>RUN WHILE YOU CAN!!!!!!!!!!!
>>>>>RUN WHILE YOU CAN!!!!!!!!!!!
>>>>RUN WHILE YOU CAN!!!!!!!!!!!
>>>RUN WHILE YOU CAN!!!!!!!!!!!
>>RUN WHILE YOU CAN!!!!!!!!!!!
>RUN WHILE YOU CAN!!!!!!!!!!!
RUN WHILE YOU CAN!!!!!!!!!!!

this except the phone that rings in the mansion in paris

Orcs and Ostriches
Aug 26, 2010

The Great Twist
Riviera - The Promised Land is like a weird graphical text adventure / dating sim. In normal fashion, you can be nice / mean to the various girls, and one will end up as your love interest in the end.

The biggest way a girl receives love interest points, though, is how many fights you've won with her. So chances are the love interest character is a combination of whatever weird anime criteria you like, and the girl with the best combat skills and equipment.

Right before the final boss she gets killed. It sucks if you like the character. It doubly sucks if she's the most useful member of your battle group.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Orcs and Ostriches posted:

Riviera - The Promised Land is like a weird graphical text adventure / dating sim. In normal fashion, you can be nice / mean to the various girls, and one will end up as your love interest in the end.

The biggest way a girl receives love interest points, though, is how many fights you've won with her. So chances are the love interest character is a combination of whatever weird anime criteria you like, and the girl with the best combat skills and equipment.

Right before the final boss she gets killed. It sucks if you like the character. It doubly sucks if she's the most useful member of your battle group.

this is loving gay as hell, gently caress you

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

Lmao

Retarded Goatee
Feb 6, 2010
I spent :10bux: so that means I can be a cheapskate and post about posting instead of having some wit or spending any more on comedy avs for people. Which I'm also incapable of. Comedy.
you're mom

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

l33tc4k30fd00m
Sep 5, 2004

sounds like my ex wife

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

one time in Morrowind I used the scrolls of Icarian Flight and jumped so hard over the island that my game disk shattered and I near enough shat myself

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Hmm

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

In normal fashion, you can be nice/mean to various girls.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Friend: Are you going to the party?

Me: Yes. In normal fashion I will be nice/mean to the various girls.

Friend: Never doubt it.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

FactsAreUseless posted:

Lol

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
when i was a kid i used to rent the adventures of dizzy for the NES. i never got very far in it, but there's this one part where you go below ground and you can see a dragon you have to deal with later, and that always scared me a lot for some reason.

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

...can i change my most upsetting thing?? :stonklol:

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Hizke posted:

...can i change my most upsetting thing?? :stonklol:

No. you only get one upsetting thing

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

FactsAreUseless posted:

In normal fashion, you can be nice/mean to various girls.

WTF is it about the internet that makes ppl write like that.

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

sector_corrector posted:

when i was a kid i used to rent the adventures of dizzy for the NES. i never got very far in it, but there's this one part where you go below ground and you can see a dragon you have to deal with later, and that always scared me a lot for some reason.

omg that game is cool lol.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

I.N.R.I posted:

Most people aren't writers and their only experience with the written word is school essays, so they think writing like a freshman history course is how you communicate clearly.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

I.N.R.I posted:

Nobody can see them so they dont have to pretend to be a normal human

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Duke Nukem in Riviera, the Promised Land: I'm hear to be nice/mean to the various girls in normal fashion, and I'm all out of nice.

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms
drat that reminds me of this teacher i had as a kid that told me you can see naked ladies in duke nukem 3d but that was p. rad instead of upsetting

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

[Nice] Shake it, baby.

[Mean] Blow it out your rear end.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Ahundredbux posted:

drat that reminds me of this teacher i had as a kid that told me you can see naked ladies in duke nukem 3d but that was p. rad instead of upsetting

Professor Rad sounds like he was a pretty cool guy.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Kartia: The Words of Fate never getting a sequel

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

sector_corrector posted:

that happened to me with the huge rat in the dark souls sewers. just seeing it on the other side of the fence looking at me with those big blind eyes....yuck!

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

The rats are pussies though and have high humanity drop rates. You learn to love the little useless lumps

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
the big rat can be intimidating at first, until you hit in the rear end until it dies

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010

FactsAreUseless posted:

[In normal fashion] lol/lmao

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
oh yeah, I mean it was a complete chump, but it was unnerving the first time I saw it

Orcs and Ostriches
Aug 26, 2010

The Great Twist
Meant normal fashion for dating sim games. But still, that drips with fedora.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

A fedora? Haha, wow, that's the bad kind of hat!

l33tc4k30fd00m
Sep 5, 2004

fedora? drat near killed her

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010

FactsAreUseless posted:

A fedora? Haha, wow, that's the bad kind of hat!

Actually, you're thinking of the trilby. The fedora can be worn with swag if you have it.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

They should make a movie where like that shrill black guy from the jackie chan movie teaches this guy how to do cool handshakes and gently caress women and buys him a leopard skin suit

• Locked thread