Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

I'm 21 and I joined these forums to talk about Homestuck :D

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

This post is bad

That's why i dont go for making joke posts of that length usually, im not very good at it

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

net cafe scandal posted:

I'm 21 and I joined these forums to talk about Homestuck :D

do you still read it

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Feels good having played Super Mario Bros 3 and Super Mario World when they were new.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

rediscover posted:

im 19 and never get carded. gas station cashiers see me walk in the door with that air of mature energy and style and they just know im a legal adult

I went in wearing a business suit the other day and I still got carded. What gives.

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

i love homestuck

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Larry Parrish posted:

I went in wearing a business suit the other day and I still got carded. What gives.

Probablay the impotent look on your feminine under developed-jawbone rear end face lolz.. im kidding, probably cuz its just policy :D

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

rediscover posted:

Probablay the impotent look on your feminine under developed-jawbone rear end face lolz.. im kidding, probably cuz its just policy :D

:staredog:

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax

Larry Parrish posted:

the girls at 7/11 all know me and dont card me anymore :)

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

thats 0 for 2

Adlai Stevenson
Mar 4, 2010

Making me ashamed to feel the way that I do

I'll admit, I'd card this dog

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

rediscover posted:

do you still read it

It's not updated in quite a while.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Looking for a sugar daddy to buy me a WiiU/PS4 and if not then gently caress off oldfags.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

net cafe scandal posted:

It's not updated in quite a while.

I read it up to the end of act 6 and a little bit after but then he did a huge like 6 month break or something and never went back cuz i forgot everything and would have to reread the whole thing and did not have the patience to do so

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

:yikes:

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Cheat on your wife by buying me a WiiU.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Homestuck is epic, epic for the wiiiin

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

rediscover posted:

I read it up to the end of act 6 and a little bit after but then he did a huge like 6 month break or something and never went back cuz i forgot everything and would have to reread the whole thing and did not have the patience to do so

[in Danny Glover voice] I'd love to tell you the Impz didn't butt rape rediscover upon learning this information, but.. well.. they're fags an they love to gently caress men violently.

Crimson Harvest
Jul 14, 2004

I'm a GENERAL, not some opera floozy!
As an old gamer I'm gonna waste time trying to dodge lightning bolts on the thunder plains and playing blitzball.

Grim
Sep 11, 2003

Grimey Drawer
i gotta do my taxes but i keep forgetting on weekends because i got games to play

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Do the trolls gently caress on Homestuck

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
The young kids seem to love Homestuck and hell, who am I to judge.

apropos to nothing
Sep 5, 2003
can the young gamers please stfu? this is specifically the old gamers thread and I'd like to be able to see the posts of other seasoned gamers without reading a bunch of millennial bullshit

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Crimson Harvest
Jul 14, 2004

I'm a GENERAL, not some opera floozy!

apropos to nothing posted:

can the young gamers please stfu? this is specifically the old gamers thread and I'd like to be able to see the posts of other seasoned gamers without reading a bunch of millennial bullshit

Some millenials are in their mid 30s. What's our cutoff for 'old' in this thread? I was born in 81 and my first game console was a colecovision, my favorite games on that system were Venture and Space Panic.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I respect my elders.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
I'm 16 and was posting in YCS when I was 7 years old. All my favorites, Spanbot, Axe Maniac, Qirex (rap concert lmao), Monkeu, the fuckepic Art of Johnny Five Aces.... Ahhh, those were the good days.

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro
smoking is garbage poo poo for idiots, larry. do as you will with that information.

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

Homestuck is epic, epic for the wiiiin

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?
I plan on letting a truck crush my head when I turn 30

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

In Training posted:

I respect my elders.
Thank You.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Thanks for liking HS, everyone, but I still don't respect my elders.

coldplay chiptunes
Sep 17, 2010

by Lowtax

Black Baby Goku posted:

I'm 16 and was posting in YCS when I was 7 years old. All my favorites, Spanbot, Axe Maniac, Qirex (rap concert lmao), Monkeu, the fuckepic Art of Johnny Five Aces.... Ahhh, those were the good days.
This.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

rediscover posted:

I'm going to stay u[p extremely late playing games tonight, something old gamers are physically incapable of doing. its impossible for them

right after spaltoon was released i played it for like 18 hours striaght i think. i could prolly play euiv for like 24 hours straight once i learn the systems but the problem is finding time off work to do it haha.

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

I bought my stepson monster hunter 3 for wii but it's kinda boring. Is 4 still fun of his 3ds doesn't have the second stick

FuriousGeorge
Jan 23, 2006

Ah, the simple joys of a monkey knife-fight.
Grimey Drawer
I had an Intellivision and a Vectrex.

Dec 26, 2012

Benny D posted:

I bought my stepson monster hunter 3 for wii but it's kinda boring. Is 4 still fun of his 3ds doesn't have the second stick

4 is way better than tri for wii

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

i'd get a cpp or n3ds to play it though but if its for a kid they can probably deal with bad camera controls better than i can as a cranky old person

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

White Genocide
Feb 22, 2010

Hello fellow 30+s gamers itt. Hello also to younger gamers itt. :)

• Locked thread