Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

trying to jack off posted:

it probably feels good to haver sex with a woman

What was his name? lmfao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SombereroLad
May 18, 2006

WAHAHAHAHAHA
Fun Shoe
i just bought shovel knight, the first good decision i've made in years

Sofia Coppola_OD_
Nov 1, 2004

I'm right on the cusp, but my aura is young.

I remember my first rpg being secret of mana which I rented like 5 times consecutively. The formulaic resistance narrative in that game would inspire me for years 2 come. It's a p charming game still I think. I also still have my genesis copy of toeJam and Earl and a Nomad and a Game Gear all of which weren't that great in Retrospect, but owned at the time.. Thanks ga,ears for this moment of fond remembrance/saudade

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Wormskull posted:

What was his name? lmfao

i dont know. i havent had sex, im a virgin

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010

I've heard others say the same.

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

at least you've got Max back

demons.
Apr 20, 2012

Same.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

demons.
Apr 20, 2012

Alas, I am but an old and simple fag.

LSTB
Nov 13, 2000

demons. posted:

Same.

So much for the Imp Zone being a safe space. Looks like the Patriarchy is once again invading.

johnny park
Sep 15, 2009

Gas.

apropos to nothing
Sep 5, 2003

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

Sweet Collection. The Link Sword and Shield help.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

This guy's avatar and custom title are a work of art if I do say so myself.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

*whole BUNCH of epic funny Badgame.net regulars leave the Hentai Megathread for a HUGE PARTY IN IMP ZONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Wormskull posted:

This guy's avatar and custom title are a work of art if I do say so myself.

Lmfao. Oh my God.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

*whole BUNCH of epic funny Badgame.net regulars leave the Hentai Megathread for a HUGE PARTY IN IMP ZONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Is it okay to post in this thread if you are old at heart? I remember quite vividly learning to tie my shoes in preschool as the towers went down.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
I was in 9th grade and lolling

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

senior year and same.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I was in 11th grade and they sat us down in gym class to tell us something happened but even the teachers didn't really know what was going on

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
I was in preschool playing with blocks and my mom came to pick me up.

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Sorry guys. I was just kidding. Never learned to tie my shoes.

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

7 people in my town died and they commemorated them with a pile of authentic rubble dumped in a park across from the train station

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Real hurthling! posted:

7 people in my town died and they commemorated them with a pile of authentic rubble dumped in a park across from the train station

I hope their rubble source hooked them up.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I was in 5th grade.

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro
they wheeled a TV into my intro to business class freshman year in hs and I remember the teacher was like "I bet it's the Chinese"

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

*begins scribbling furiously calculating everyones age*

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
I was in 7th grade and they didn't tell us poo poo. I only heard about it when I got home.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

hubris.height posted:

they wheeled a TV into my intro to business class freshman year in hs and I remember the teacher was like "I bet it's the Chinese"

[in whiny Jew voice] intro to business

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

hubris.height posted:

my history teacher went on a long rant talking about how easy it would be to run a gas truck into the superbowl or something

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

My second grade teacher told us there were helicopters hitting the WTC in addition to planes and me and my friend immediately turned to each other and starting discussing whether or not the helicopter blades had cut anyone's head off.

Note: we weren't excited at the possibility, we were discussing it with fearful reverence and respect for the decapitated.

net cafe scandal fucked around with this message at 04:05 on Oct 2, 2015

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

net cafe scandal posted:

My second grade teacher told us there were helicopters hitting the WTC in addition to planes and me and my friend immediately turned to each other and starting discussing whether or not the helicopter blades had cut anyone's head off.

Have you ever seen a helicopter crash into something without cutting somebodies head off?> I'm curious

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

I don't understand the question.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

i finally watched a good day to die hard last week and it was bad rear end when the bad guy falls into the helicopter blades

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

net cafe scandal posted:

Note: we weren't excited at the possibility, we were discussing it with fearful reverence and respect for the decapitated.

Thank you.

Dec 26, 2012

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

[in whiny Jew voice] intro to business

Foxhound
Sep 5, 2007
I am almost 30 and I support and respect gaming at all ages. Gaming transcends age and brings us all together. Stay safe gamers.

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan
im over 30 and still game, the gaming never stops because gaming is good

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
My Spanish 2 teacher started crying on her knees and praying openly to God that it wasn't the end of the world yet in front of 30 or so kids

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
It was surreal to see an adult do that

• Locked thread