Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
this place is going to turn into badgame.net if people make crew threads like thsio IMO.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
I don't think that's true, considering we don't allow pedophiles to post openly

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

[in whiny Jew voice] intro to business

now do 'I bet it's the chinese' and you've perfectly recreated it

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Black Baby Goku posted:

I don't think that's true, considering we don't allow pedophiles to post openly

well , its just imo.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Yeah you could be right, I dunno

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Is it really a crew thread if the whole forum of 15 people posts in it

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

most of the people posting is this thread arent even over 30. i did the maths, stats goons unite

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I.N.R.I posted:

this place is going to turn into badgame.net if people make crew threads like thsio IMO.

this is why the Dinner Gang!!! thread was killed and I was happy of it

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I.N.R.I posted:

This thread is welcome to all really, but if it gets to that level then mods feel free to gas the gently caress out of it.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
my Spanish 2 teacher had a huge rack and opened her mouth really wide when she spoke

edit: there was a bbg post talking about his Spanish 2 teacher on 9/11 here a second ago ?

Caithness
Nov 10, 2012

HEY!!!
YOU CAN SEE ME, CAN'T YOU? THEN WHY ARE YOU IGNORING ME!?
It's still there, on the previous page.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
my awful app was messing up then. c'est la vie, as the saying goes; life goes on

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

sorry about the 9/11 derail I was actually a freshman at the time lol and it was during study hall

anyways I'll be back to post in this thread in a year and two weeks, if it's still around, when I turn, 30

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

I enjoyed flashing back to that fateful day, if only for a little while.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I remember 9/11 vividly, because I was the man who hijacked a plane and flew it into the pentagon

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

In Training posted:

I remember 9/11 vividly, because I was the man who hijacked a plane and flew it into the pentagon

Immpossible, for that man died in the explosion. i'm going to need some evidence before i believe this Hogwash

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010

The innocent prez...

Dec 26, 2012

QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

rediscover posted:

my awful app was messing up then. c'est la vie, as the saying goes; life goes on

that's not spanish you loving fraud

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

QuarkJets posted:

that's not spanish you loving fraud

is there something wrong with your brain?

QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

rediscover posted:

is there something wrong with your brain?

dont make me explain the joke

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Oui tu es une tête de merde

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

• Locked thread