Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Looking for a sugar daddy to buy me a WiiU/PS4 and if not then gently caress off oldfags.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Cheat on your wife by buying me a WiiU.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

rediscover posted:

I read it up to the end of act 6 and a little bit after but then he did a huge like 6 month break or something and never went back cuz i forgot everything and would have to reread the whole thing and did not have the patience to do so

[in Danny Glover voice] I'd love to tell you the Impz didn't butt rape rediscover upon learning this information, but.. well.. they're fags an they love to gently caress men violently.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Getting facefucked at the firehouse.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

*whole BUNCH of epic funny Badgame.net regulars leave the Hentai Megathread for a HUGE PARTY IN IMP ZONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

hubris.height posted:

they wheeled a TV into my intro to business class freshman year in hs and I remember the teacher was like "I bet it's the Chinese"

[in whiny Jew voice] intro to business

• Locked thread