Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

24 year old gamer here.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

When I started posting in YCS I was 15 years old.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Rediscover definately posts like a 14 year old Afro-Cuban in Miami so if you have him beat, I'll be impressed.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

The people from YCS who made fun of the younger posters are like 50 years old now. lmfao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I'm hairy and awesome looking enough that I got my older friend into an R-rated movie by standing next to him. :dukedog:

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

elf help book posted:

in college i overwrote a copied doom 2 diskette to turn in some homework

Good poo poo. About time someone showed that overrated pile of rear end what for.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

In Training posted:

gently caress old people!

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

trying to jack off posted:

it probably feels good to haver sex with a woman

What was his name? lmfao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

This guy's avatar and custom title are a work of art if I do say so myself.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

*whole BUNCH of epic funny Badgame.net regulars leave the Hentai Megathread for a HUGE PARTY IN IMP ZONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I was in 5th grade.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

net cafe scandal posted:

My second grade teacher told us there were helicopters hitting the WTC in addition to planes and me and my friend immediately turned to each other and starting discussing whether or not the helicopter blades had cut anyone's head off.

Note: we weren't excited at the possibility, we were discussing it with fearful reverence and respect for the decapitated.

Thank you.

• Locked thread