Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Wormskull posted:

24 year old gamer here.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

:yikes:

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

mysterious loyall X posted:

pc platformers were universally garbage and people who fondly remember dizzy the egg, commander keen, the giana sisters, etc., are loving stupid

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

my earliest pc gaming experience was a pack of like 15 90's flight simulator games that came with a bad joystick and none of those games were good lol

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

"eliminate the ground targets" *bushes and tanks look exactly the same on this mode 7 pixelated piece of poo poo*

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

first good pc gaming experience: diablo 1 and dark forces 2

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

SombereroLad posted:

diablo 1 was loving incredible and insanely hard, i still haven't beat it

its piss easy if you pick the rogue or the sorceror and next to impossible if you pick the warrior, something they stayed loyal to in later releases

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Pablo Gigante posted:

I got Quake III Arena for Christmas when I was 14. My graphics card was really bad so I had to play it on lowest settings and it still ran like poo poo but I played it constantly

i got my first video card that could play something other than Halo 1 on low settings around that age, which started the half life 2 chapter of my life that gabe never finished

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

• Locked thread