Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
I'm 16 and was posting in YCS when I was 7 years old. All my favorites, Spanbot, Axe Maniac, Qirex (rap concert lmao), Monkeu, the fuckepic Art of Johnny Five Aces.... Ahhh, those were the good days.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

trying to jack off posted:

im 45 years old and work in IT, not a parent but an uncle to a niece and 2 nephews. my fondest memory is programming games on my old apple 2 computer which then later after a long days hard work i would gently caress and then cum inside

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Muppets For The Win

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

trying to jack off posted:

i make a deece 6 figgies but it all goes into maintaining my lifestyle, i cant spare $5 to change a picture on a website

I make a deece 5 figgys

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
I only tell the truth. I got widestancer pregnant when she visited here and l told her to get an abortion and now she stopped posting and responding to me

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Fix that goddamn avatar

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
She disappeared off the face of the world.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
I was in 9th grade and lolling

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
My Spanish 2 teacher started crying on her knees and praying openly to God that it wasn't the end of the world yet in front of 30 or so kids

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
It was surreal to see an adult do that

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
I don't think that's true, considering we don't allow pedophiles to post openly

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011