Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
Young gamers FTW

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
I'm going to stay u[p extremely late playing games tonight, something old gamers are physically incapable of doing. its impossible for them

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Wormskull posted:

24 year old gamer here.

ah, 24, straddling the divide between young and old. whats it like in your inbetween world

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

frank.club posted:

I'm the youngest imp

Scary

I doubt it

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Wormskull posted:

Rediscover definately posts like a 14 year old Afro-Cuban in Miami so if you have him beat, I'll be impressed.

Your so close to pissing me off right now.. You better cut it out before you go to far, on top of which gently caress off

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

im NOT 14

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

coldplay chiptunes posted:

I'm 30, but a bunch of the guys in the YCS lunch chat Facebook group are like 35.

Have fun signing your taxes or w/e bahahaha. hope you like haveing less energy and free time and all around being old as hell lmfao. get bent old man

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Larry Parrish posted:

Im 20. Young rear end gamer here who gets carded when he buys cigarettes.

im 19 and never get carded. gas station cashiers see me walk in the door with that air of mature energy and style and they just know im a legal adult

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

This post is bad

That's why i dont go for making joke posts of that length usually, im not very good at it

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

net cafe scandal posted:

I'm 21 and I joined these forums to talk about Homestuck :D

do you still read it

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Larry Parrish posted:

I went in wearing a business suit the other day and I still got carded. What gives.

Probablay the impotent look on your feminine under developed-jawbone rear end face lolz.. im kidding, probably cuz its just policy :D

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

thats 0 for 2

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

net cafe scandal posted:

It's not updated in quite a while.

I read it up to the end of act 6 and a little bit after but then he did a huge like 6 month break or something and never went back cuz i forgot everything and would have to reread the whole thing and did not have the patience to do so

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I was in preschool playing with blocks and my mom came to pick me up.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

net cafe scandal posted:

My second grade teacher told us there were helicopters hitting the WTC in addition to planes and me and my friend immediately turned to each other and starting discussing whether or not the helicopter blades had cut anyone's head off.

Have you ever seen a helicopter crash into something without cutting somebodies head off?> I'm curious

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

my Spanish 2 teacher had a huge rack and opened her mouth really wide when she spoke

edit: there was a bbg post talking about his Spanish 2 teacher on 9/11 here a second ago ?

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

my awful app was messing up then. c'est la vie, as the saying goes; life goes on

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

In Training posted:

I remember 9/11 vividly, because I was the man who hijacked a plane and flew it into the pentagon

Immpossible, for that man died in the explosion. i'm going to need some evidence before i believe this Hogwash

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

QuarkJets posted:

that's not spanish you loving fraud

is there something wrong with your brain?

• Locked thread