Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

Real hurthling! posted:

mgsv is good game

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro
smoking is garbage poo poo for idiots, larry. do as you will with that information.

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro
number munchers was the poo poo. cut my teeth on pc gaming with that by learning how to run it with my first grade teacher.

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro
drat that's a good entry point

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro
i learned how to reinstall operating systems by trying to get the DOS jurrassic park game to run on my beat up packard bell with 3.11. i also learned how to work with autoexec and config.sys and these are cool things to know at like 8 years old

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

Pablo Gigante posted:

When I was 9 my uncle gave us a big box of 3.5" floppy discs full of pirated games. That's how I discovered Doom for the first time.

drat, that's the gift of a lifetime.

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro
they wheeled a TV into my intro to business class freshman year in hs and I remember the teacher was like "I bet it's the Chinese"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

[in whiny Jew voice] intro to business

now do 'I bet it's the chinese' and you've perfectly recreated it

• Locked thread