Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

Schrodingers cat posted:

Considering the only reason I still play this is to try and get her.... this isn't making me optimistic haha :)

The button for next CoD stage without return to COD Menu is pretty great.

I got my Meta via Dimension Stones.

Once I did I lost interest in the game.

As a goal, Metatron inspired me.

As a card, she was just... a card.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EPIC fat guy vids
Feb 3, 2011

squeak... squeak... SQUEAK!
Lipstick Apathy

ZepiaEltnamOberon posted:

I got my Meta via Dimension Stones.

Once I did I lost interest in the game.

As a goal, Metatron inspired me.

As a card, she was just... a card.

I'll likely end up doing the same thing, though I'm just 2/3 of the way there.

Nitis
Mar 22, 2003

Amused? I think not.
I'm sitting on almost a thousand Dstones, with no idea what to use them on.
I have Meta (my only legend), and I'm reticent to use them to pick up a non-Ardor legend. I thought about William, but my Sharr is fully built out, so I'm not sure how much of an upgrade it would be.

#firstworldproblems

Kaboobi
Jan 5, 2005

SHAKE IT BABY!
SALT THAT LADY!

Beth and Bell are still destroyers

EPIC fat guy vids
Feb 3, 2011

Lipstick Apathy

Kaboobi posted:

Beth and Bell are still destroyers

Let me tell you about Shu as a free legendary.

AfroSquirrel
Sep 3, 2011

Just returned for the returning player rewards, and the game has showered me with a bit of luck in the form of a Lynbel, Freyja, and EBM stone. What's the current status of non-legend Strikers? I have a maxed Ravian and Hiro, and have the material to max my Beatrice easily.

EPIC fat guy vids
Feb 3, 2011

Lipstick Apathy

AfroSquirrel posted:

Just returned for the returning player rewards, and the game has showered me with a bit of luck in the form of a Lynbel, Freyja, and EBM stone. What's the current status of non-legend Strikers? I have a maxed Ravian and Hiro, and have the material to max my Beatrice easily.

If I recall:

- Ravian is still very good though just slower than her godlike status from before the nerf
- Sharr and William are still SSS status
- Legendaries are even more unbalanced than before.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

So is this safe to play in public yet? :v:

Rapner
May 7, 2013

Does this game have any kind of auto mode yet? I like the gacha elements but the game itself got tedious so I quit.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

Since, like, release.

Rapner
May 7, 2013

Really? Maybe I didn't get that far at release. I signed up pre-release and got some exclusive player, but I don't remember there being an auto mode.

Anyway I'll play a bit more and investigate.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

quote:

Look at the upper left.

Oceanbound
Jan 19, 2008

Time to let the dead be dead.
Club matches are a complete joke. Whoever came up with this poo poo needs to be fired into the sun.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

SynthOrange posted:

Look at the upper left.

Auto isn't available in the story mode or whatever though, right? I haven't played in forever but I remember being slightly annoyed about it.

EPIC fat guy vids
Feb 3, 2011

Lipstick Apathy

Oceanbound posted:

Club matches are a complete joke. Whoever came up with this poo poo needs to be fired into the sun.

I've only done 6 of them, what turns out to be very bad later on? Or do you mean the concept itself being a waste of time?

Oceanbound
Jan 19, 2008

Time to let the dead be dead.
Well yeah they're pointless. But the matchmaking is absurd. Every time I run it my team either clearly curbstomps the other team or gets wrecked. Five tedious games of foregone conclusion.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

I've done well by not just picking the four strongest guild members every time, to ensure I have a good spread of strength every cooldown. Although there are two members that have just won entire matches for me by themselves, and I need to copy their builds because mine is awful.

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

Auto isn't available in the story mode or whatever though, right? I haven't played in forever but I remember being slightly annoyed about it.
You have to manually progress in the story mode, but once you beat a particular fight you can just auto it forever.

Drakes
Jul 18, 2007

Why my bullets no hit?

Schrodingers cat posted:

I've only done 6 of them, what turns out to be very bad later on? Or do you mean the concept itself being a waste of time?

There doesn't seem to be much point to them unless you really want more battleballs I guess? But they have their own season so maybe there'll be some reward at the end there.

EPIC fat guy vids
Feb 3, 2011

Lipstick Apathy

Drakes posted:

There doesn't seem to be much point to them unless you really want more battleballs I guess? But they have their own season so maybe there'll be some reward at the end there.

That bloody game keeps making me re-install it because I'm like "I'll get that metatron and those skins are easy to get if you do the matches daily".

I have a problem.

Drakes
Jul 18, 2007

Why my bullets no hit?
Do it, FINISH IT, get the drat Metatron so you can achieve that goal and lose all interest without a solid goal to keep you going!

Could always hop aboard the Granblue boat for your grindfestcollectathon needs~!

Some mad man/whale captured basically 99% of the characters specials, skip to 0:35 to see a good dog!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WFTPsJAizP0

EPIC fat guy vids
Feb 3, 2011

Lipstick Apathy

Drakes posted:

Do it, FINISH IT, get the drat Metatron so you can achieve that goal and lose all interest without a solid goal to keep you going!

Could always hop aboard the Granblue boat for your grindfestcollectathon needs~!

Some mad man/whale captured basically 99% of the characters specials, skip to 0:35 to see a good dog!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WFTPsJAizP0

Oh that looks a lot like Grand HIstory Knights, might give it a try, thanks!

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

There's an English version coming out this month allegedly but it's seeming unlikely. You'll be able to use your JP account though if you wanna start now.

Drakes
Jul 18, 2007

Why my bullets no hit?
Ahhh, rolled my last ditch crystals(7.2k) and tickets today since Duran was on rate up. Finally pulled a legendary and it was William, I'm pretty drat invested into Leventor currently :shepface:. Went for the S1/2 mileage and got Duran out of that :shepface: :shepface:.

If pull Jin from scouts, I'll feel obligated to make a bullshit tank backline. And Duran has a pretty nice rainbow ace too!

Nitis
Mar 22, 2003

Amused? I think not.

Drakes posted:

Ahhh, rolled my last ditch crystals(7.2k) and tickets today since Duran was on rate up. Finally pulled a legendary and it was William, I'm pretty drat invested into Leventor currently :shepface:. Went for the S1/2 mileage and got Duran out of that :shepface: :shepface:.

If pull Jin from scouts, I'll feel obligated to make a bullshit tank backline. And Duran has a pretty nice rainbow ace too!

I pulled Duran on a premium draw ticket, on an alt account. Good grief, the EE mat requirements are killing me, but I should have it by tomorrow.

ReverendHammer
Feb 12, 2003

BARTHOLOMEW THEODOSUS IS NOT AMUSED
Wow, did Galaxy Super League opponent matching get completely hosed in the last update? Now I only get opponents that are half my team strength.

Nitis
Mar 22, 2003

Amused? I think not.

ReverendHammer posted:

Wow, did Galaxy Super League opponent matching get completely hosed in the last update? Now I only get opponents that are half my team strength.

It'll start getting tougher in Diamond.

Kaboobi
Jan 5, 2005

SHAKE IT BABY!
SALT THAT LADY!

It takes some time for it to shake out, just keep advancing and eventually it'll get tough.

I just got that new dark lady, seems basically like a dark version of Anael. Don't really have a place on my team at the moment though :(

ReverendHammer
Feb 12, 2003

BARTHOLOMEW THEODOSUS IS NOT AMUSED

Nitis posted:

It'll start getting tougher in Diamond.

Well that was the weird part: before now I was up against teams closer in strength to mine (7100) even in Bronze.

Maybe now I can actually get out of Bronze.

Nitis
Mar 22, 2003

Amused? I think not.

Kaboobi posted:

It takes some time for it to shake out, just keep advancing and eventually it'll get tough.

I just got that new dark lady, seems basically like a dark version of Anael. Don't really have a place on my team at the moment though :(

Lindburg? I pulled her, too. I like her skill set, and the art isn't embarrassing, but she doesn't really have a spot on my team either.

InShaneee
Aug 11, 2006

Cleanse them. Cleanse the world of their ignorance and sin. Bathe them in the crimson of ... am I on speakerphone?
Fun Shoe
Signed up for AwfulSoccerSquad, same username as here.

Kata-Haro
Oct 21, 2010

Try applying again. Just freed up some space

AfroSquirrel
Sep 3, 2011

It's Jury time again. Time to burn through 1.5k stamina I've saved up.

Bell_
Sep 3, 2006

Tiny Baltimore
A billion light years away
A goon's posting the same thing
But he's already turned to dust
And the shitpost we read
Is a billion light-years old
A ghost just like the rest of us
How many times do they have sales on upgrading stones? Last weekend was a bonanza making maxing and combining stones within reach... for a couple of days.

I'm also really low on plusses, since most of the time i just slowly build a big pig and eat it. Do folks do weekend matches for swirlies or drop crystals for the premium matches?

Kaboobi
Jan 5, 2005

SHAKE IT BABY!
SALT THAT LADY!

holy poo poo, they did it, they finally balanced the S1 legendaries

https://www.withhive.com/help/notice_view/15394

Kaboobi
Jan 5, 2005

SHAKE IT BABY!
SALT THAT LADY!

Now that Jin is back up to a top tier goalie, time to slap in back in there instead of a backline totem, sorry Kei.
Gonna swap Kevin back in on the backline for a totem until I find a good replacement or somehow pull a Miho (ha ha ha).
Edit: oh, I pulled a Nikita and she now has a crazy good backline totem, hmmmm.

Kaboobi fucked around with this message at 19:57 on Apr 28, 2016

Markkei
Aug 11, 2010
This was a good patch. I'm nearing 900 dimension stones so I'm eyeing Duke - he should be a monster now with that built in damage resistance. Wanna eventually work towards an all Light mid but I still need Chitose :(

Bell_
Sep 3, 2006

Tiny Baltimore
A billion light years away
A goon's posting the same thing
But he's already turned to dust
And the shitpost we read
Is a billion light-years old
A ghost just like the rest of us
Beth seems pretty OP now.

Also, since we're out of the OHKO, maybe they can tone the healing down again because that's annoying as poo poo.

I was already running into Jin everywhere even before this patch. Is Sharr the best choice for burning him down? I'm thinking about pulling her out of retirement.

Nitis
Mar 22, 2003

Amused? I think not.

Bell_ posted:

Beth seems pretty OP now.

Also, since we're out of the OHKO, maybe they can tone the healing down again because that's annoying as poo poo.

I was already running into Jin everywhere even before this patch. Is Sharr the best choice for burning him down? I'm thinking about pulling her out of retirement.

Sharr/William are really strong against WW keepers.

Kaboobi
Jan 5, 2005

SHAKE IT BABY!
SALT THAT LADY!

Log in today for 2m gold, tomorrow for a pick one unique stone box, and sunday for a pick one season 1 player.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EPIC fat guy vids
Feb 3, 2011

Lipstick Apathy
Well now, time to re-install.

• Locked thread