Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
100YrsofAttitude
Apr 29, 2013

I'll play with gusto.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

100YrsofAttitude
Apr 29, 2013

CCKeane posted:

I'm afraid Gusto won't be joining us this game, are you willing to play with CapPig instead?

Naturally.

100YrsofAttitude
Apr 29, 2013

I mean if we can call dudes I'd love to be Odysseus. He's always been my man-crush.

100YrsofAttitude
Apr 29, 2013

Beetphyxious posted:

I've let Howard Krell know and he is on his way over.

You're AV matches this comment perfectly.

100YrsofAttitude
Apr 29, 2013

I'm happy to be part of Troy. In the end am I naught but a stuffy librarian?

100YrsofAttitude
Apr 29, 2013

Lumpen posted:

I'm going on a three-week vacation starting Oct. 24th so if this isn't starting soon I'll have to drop out, with great disappointment.

Not to Greece I imagine?

100YrsofAttitude
Apr 29, 2013

Oh look's lovely. Enjoy!

100YrsofAttitude
Apr 29, 2013

GUISSEPPE PIZZAPIE posted:

Oh good, I'm glad you've all come. We can no longer ignore the issue of Persian slave immigration. We need to find these people a place to live. I think the island of Troy isn't relevantly inhabited right now?

Troy's not an island. Right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

100YrsofAttitude
Apr 29, 2013

I'll admit I'm pretty booked this weekend and I can only sparingly phonepost through to Tuesday evening. But hopefully that won't be an issue. Ideally the game won't start till Monday at this rate :)

• Locked thread