Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

In Training posted:

I was hoping these two would become a tag team.

The days of Gamecenter FU are over sadly

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Givin
Jan 24, 2008
Givin of the Internet Hates You
I think AVGN lost a loser leaves town match a few seasons ago. Good to see him again.

Speaking of, this is the match I've been waiting for because Mike Haggar owns.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

lesbian baphomet posted:

They're from Sonic Adventure 2. The songs were made for the game's levels.

I've played like 50 hours of that game as a child because...well because I didn't know any better. so I know the source. But it's still baffling.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I almost got every emblem in Sonic Adventure 2 Battle on GameCube and played like half f Sonic Adventure 1 before I realized WTF I was doing and never played a sonic game again. Still not as bad as playing WoW

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

It would be a good gag if this match took place in a Street Fighter engine.

lesbian baphomet
Nov 30, 2011

In Training posted:

I almost got every emblem in Sonic Adventure 2 Battle on GameCube and played like half f Sonic Adventure 1 before I realized WTF I was doing and never played a sonic game again. Still not as bad as playing WoW

same except I only ever played the first level of sonic adventure 1 on the demo dreamcast at the store.

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

In Training posted:

It would be a good gag if this match took place in a Street Fighter engine.

the other week they had a match take place in the N64 WWE game

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

mabels big day posted:

the other week they had a match take place in the N64 WWE game

lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Have they ever had like, Triple H come out but he's a pixelated mess because it's Triple H the video game character from WWF No Mercy or something like that.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Just got inadvertent chills from the first 3 notes of this song.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Lmao.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lmao. Gary Oak's entrance music is I'm Blue...

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

drat good song.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Hahahaha

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Senator Armstrong ftw.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mabels big day