Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
Not really a discussion because everyone knows that, but holy poo poo.

/thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde

Helldump Immunity. posted:

This thread owns.

I emailed my CO and used this thread title in the contents of said email lol.

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

Your CO is an rear end in a top hat for giving you an AAM as a retirement award.

the aam bothers me though it shouldnt. I've been in the army long enough to know awards are kind of meaningless, but to be given an AAM after like 7 years of 1/1 NCOERs and poo poo just is a slap in the face because i've recommended AAMs to privates for waking up when I told them to in the field or doing good on the 240 range is kind of like idk insulting.

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
I'm going to do something drastic soon and i've decided to youtube my descent into the abyss if only so people cant say "we had no idea"

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
But its awesome at 32 to say "i'm retired" when people ask me what I do instead of saying "i'm so loving mentally hosed up its not even funny and my family basically has a dead pool on me" or "i'm unemployed"

• Locked thread