Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Spacman
Mar 18, 2014

PT6A posted:

I doubt anti-aircraft rounds are that expensive, especially compared to due process in a country that isn't an rear end-backwards shithole like Saudi.

A JDAM would work pretty good, only cost about 25k each, and I bet you you sell the Saudis that poo poo along with the platforms that employ them. The accuracy is supposed to be about 13m, but I bet if you tie some fucker to a post out in the desert and have a really good GPS fix on him you could headshot them with one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spacman
Mar 18, 2014
Any alternative regime in the Middle East you back will be way better.

That is likely noty work safe...
:nws:http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=44e_1406655216 :nws:

Yerahhhhhh maybe not, the other dominant force in the ME is conga lining people off a dock with a 9mm in their scone...

Spacman fucked around with this message at 18:29 on Oct 1, 2015

Spacman
Mar 18, 2014

Ghost of Babyhead posted:

not keen to watch a video titled "ISIS slaughters 1500"

You really should, because watching people who walk meekly into mass graves then who are shot in the head is your other option.

Sure, The Kingdom of Saud sucks, but it really is the least lovely of a pile of lovely options here. A country that decapitates then crucifies a dude vs indescriminate mass executions into a ditch.

Realise you are complicit in this them make your choice...

Spacman fucked around with this message at 16:27 on Oct 2, 2015

Spacman
Mar 18, 2014

mcmagic posted:

You gonna blame the Jews for the Holocaust next?

Godwin, nice.

You are complicit in this, choose a side.

Spacman
Mar 18, 2014

Ardennes posted:

Pretty much any other option is better than ISIS or the Saudis though.

But if you had to choose between ISIS and the Saud... The Saud seem fairly progressive. That is US foreign policy at the present time.

Sure, they behead and crucify people from time to time, but while they massacre thousands of people it aligns with US foreign poicy. The other guys just massacre and behead thousands of people and hate the US.

You are monumentaly stupid if you are from the US and consider anything other than the Kingdom of Saud as your bff.

Spacman
Mar 18, 2014

Thump! posted:

Actually we should murder the Saudi royal family at our next earliest convenience. That'd be a net positive for the world.

Well, the US executes more people than any other soverign state. So offing the entire house of Saud ought to be right up your alley.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spacman
Mar 18, 2014

mcmagic posted:

Were they our BFF when they bankrolled 9/11? Just asking for a friend...

You lie down with dogs, you get up with fleas.

• Locked thread