Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Biaga
Oct 27, 2009

I will never learn

##vote Kashuno

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Biaga
Oct 27, 2009

TMMadman posted:

Biaga, there are two problems with your line of thinking. The first, I've already sort of addressed, but it's: why would the scum team block me if they were going to try to kill me?

If there is an SK and scum team out there, both of them had to figure I would get doctored if one is out there. So instead the scum team sends a RB at me and I think it's because they are worried about the role which means they probably don't have a role that can avoid being tracked. Now it's possible that the SK went tried to kill me hoping that the scum team would do the same thing and the second kill wouldn't be blocked, but I think it's more likely that we are facing a 2 person scum team that has the ability to do 2 NKs (whether it's odd night only or a choose between RB/NK or something else is up in the air).

Regardless on whether it is an issue of communicating or non-communicating scum teams (of which we agree there are 2) the logical choice would be to test the water and see if there is a doctor and if they will defend you. If we know that there are at least 3 people who are scum, of the 8 remaining people that would mean there 5 townies. Of those 5 we know now, because of your declaration, that there remains 1 doctor, 1 tracker, and 3 regular townies (at least). You tracked CC, and to the townie that could indicate 2 things (either CC is a scum and there is a role blocker, or he is a townie). To the townie that reveals nothing about CC, and suspicion doesn't change. To the Scum (because they know the other scum) if CC wasn't a member of the known group they now know he is not the town doctor. That means, that of the 5 remaining people (you, and CC) are not the doctor. That is a huge positive to scum, it really helps them focus. To us, your track means nothing and we gain nothing. if anything you pushed us to an disadvantage by focusing the Scum hunt.

TMMadman posted:

The second problem is that Kash is essentially cleared. I successfully tracked him on N1 and he didn't go anywhere. So in order for Kash to be scum, he'd have to be a godfather or ninja on a 3 person scum team that either gets 2 NKs or had a vig type role.

You dispell this arguement by assuming

TMMadman posted:

I was roleblocked last night. I tried to track CC.

You can't argue that Kashuno is suspicion free because you tracked him day 1 if you argue that CC might remain suspect because of roleblock.

TMMadman posted:

Instead of focusing on Kash, tell me what you think about CC, Nth and Pope.

You can't argue that Kashuno is suspicion free because you tracked him day 1 if you argue that CC might remain suspect because of roleblock.

Gabriel Pope posted:

At the time you posted this, the only way you could have known this was if you either tried to kill or protect him; you only acknowledged alternate possibilities for why there was only one nightkill after you were called out.

I explained above. The only thing I was sure about at the end of day 1 was this. There are at least 3 scum of which there are 2 individual votes to kill. Of the 13 people playing there was 1 townie cop, 1 townie Scryer, and 1 townie jailer ( all of those were killed in the day 1 cycle). At the end of day 2, we confirmed that there were 2 votes, we know that there is 1 townie tracker (TMM) 1 townie doctor (the defense of TMM).

So, to sum it up here is what we know so far:
Townie has 10 people of which at least 5 had roles. (Herm - tracker, SA - Jailkeeper, Deadbeat - Diviner, TMM - Tracker, and xxx -doctor)

Scum has at least 3 people with at least 2 votes, and 1 role block. (none of this is known, because our tracker could be roleblocked)

That was all gained from people dying or TMM revealing his role. If you honestly believe that I couldn't know that without being scum I will never be able to convince you and you might as well log your vote for me now.

Biaga
Oct 27, 2009

TMMadman posted:

Instead of focusing on Kash, tell me what you think about CC, Nth and Pope.

I think my post at the end of day 2 essentially still stands, I cant really make any assumption over the last day based off the current discussion. Your tracking means nothing on my suspicion of CC because you yourself declared you were roleblocked. Nth and pope haven't really moved up or down on my suspicion list. If that changes I promise to explain my position instead of keeping it to myself.

Biaga
Oct 27, 2009

TMMadman posted:

Biaga, we actually don't know if scum team has 3 players. It could be a 2 person scum team and an SK. It could just be a two person scum team that gets an extra kill. Hell, there's even the possibility, albeit an unlikely possibility, that we are facing two solo killers.

I'm going to have to answer some of the big post when I get to a computer, but I don't understand why you aren't getting that Kash is basically soft cleared by my results from N1. Sure, there's still the possibility that he's a godfather or ninja or some other wacky thing, but it's more likely that he is town.

No conclusions can be drawn from my attempt to track CC except that we know there is still a blocking role out there. It could be a second town jailer or if could be a scum roleblocker. However, either way it tells us nothing about CCs alignment.

You can't argue Kash's innocents using one argument and then justify CC's by using the same argument against him.

Kash was the next most suspected person on d1, it goes without saying that he would be targeted by trackers and supported by roles.

Neither of your tracks have revealed anything about the players if you consider the possibility of a roles scum.

TMMadman posted:

Biaga, we actually don't know if scum team has 3 players. It could be a 2 person scum team and an SK. It could just be a two person scum team that gets an extra kill. Hell, there's even the possibility, albeit an unlikely possibility, that we are facing two solo killers.

First off when I say scum I mean anyone not townie. I believe there are 2 mafia, and 1 SK. I consider all scum because they are all enemies of Town. So I am sorry if I didn't clarify.

Also it;s possible there are 2 solo characters, but we both suspect a role holding scum (mafia) which would mean there were at least 2 mafia (role blocker and boss). Given that there are 2 kills we know there are 2 scum groups (mafia /SK).

Biaga
Oct 27, 2009

If you honestly feel that by me explaining the roles of the game is my way of misdirecting attention from scum you are either trying to deflect attention or feel threatened by my logic.

Either way you provide nothing more than "he thinks he knows more them me, I don't like that" logic.

I am quite happy if you guys want to kill me. All it will do is prove that your suspicions are terribly wrong and this whole 3 days of suspicion was misplaced. Continually your defense today has don't nothing but increase my suspicion for you.

Biaga
Oct 27, 2009

Kashuno posted:

if you're town, lynching you could possibly lose us this game. gently caress, man, I've been playing defense and riding the almost got lynched train since d1, and I would still be pissed if I got lynched now.

First off, that's not a defense of me, it's a plea to ignore a vote in you.

I am not confident in the group anyway, we have chose to ignore suspects we all suspect for the sake of being too concerned about taking obvious choices. We have screwed ourselves twice and have failed to make any headway. If I die at today it will finally prove to you all that I was never a threat, and hopefully they will still have time to recover and pay attention to the threats directly in front of them.

Biaga
Oct 27, 2009
Lets through a serious wrench in the cog now, anyone still suspecting TMM?

Could the outing of himself as a town tracker be a misdirection?

Biaga
Oct 27, 2009

Kumbamontu posted:

In light of Nth and Biaga's love for each other, read this post

That post is the mafia forum post equivalent of "the ends justify the means" as Nth goes out of his way to point out a contradiction in Biaga's posting, but then turns around and actually agrees with the result. That's really good.

Love affair? I think the only time I have supported Nth is in my d2 summary.

Biaga
Oct 27, 2009

Biaga posted:

Love affair? I think the only time I have supported Nth is in my d2 summary.

actually, I think the only time I have mentioned him is in that post, that and this post.

Biaga
Oct 27, 2009

TMMadman posted:

At this point, I'm open to voting any of Biaga, Nth, CC. I'd probably also be willing to vote for Pope but really only as a last resort.

So far you seem to be the only one not looking at Kash, and as you have already explained you believe he is scum because you tracked him on day 1 and returned nothing. Yet you believe CC is a scum and you tracked him on day 2 and got nothing.

Granted I still think CC is pretty scummy but I want to make it really clear that you have terrible reasoning.

So far people continue to look at Kash, just as we have over and over and over again. I am willing to take suspicion because its part of the game, but Kash has been consistently scummy as we have all pointed out numerous times and we still continue to let it pass for pointless reasoning.

Biaga
Oct 27, 2009
I am surprised that people don't remember the same thing happened last week, I have 8 hours of school and 3 hours of other activites. My radio silence should come as no surprise on Wednesdays.

Also, HAHAHAHAHAHAH 250 missed posts in less than 24 hours. So much for the no-lurking rule.

As for the doctor situation, I am pretty sure one is lying and given the flipping vote of CC I am tending to lean toward him. Kumba doesn't look too innocent, but my suspicion has me focused on CC.

I really enjoy the "nolynch vote by Kash and CC though, that was a pleasant touch.

Personally I think CC called doctor because we were looking at him seriously and he needed to fudge the trail. He took TMM's call for the doctor reveal early in the day as a route of escape and is using pretty efficiently. Continually, Kash is muddying the waters with his own sporadic votes in an effort to push red flags away from CC. Smells like cooperation.

Either way, I will switch to CC if it comes down to it, but I would prefer to watch Kash swing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Biaga
Oct 27, 2009
##vote Colonel Corazon

Can we be certain that he won't be blocked again?

• Locked thread