Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Sure let's do this.

How long will day/night periods be, and when will deadlines be? I'm reasonably flexible but will be traveling the next two weekends - can still be around this coming weekend, but next weekend I'll be pretty well off the grid.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Cool, as long as you're anti-weekend deadlines, I should be good to go. :)

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Confirming and sipping my magical energy potion (its :sludgepal:)

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Kumbamontu posted:

gray or white?

Will you just look at this blatant rolefishing, my goodness. ##vote kumbamontu

Kumbamontu posted:

:hfive: :sludgepal: buddy

i drink my elixirs out of a time machine (literally)

:confused: Not sure how you get the elixirs into there but I bow to your superior mastery of alchemy.

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

:worship:

My elixir mug is a boring black one since I'm working from home today, so I didn't bother with my powerfully enchanted travel thermos.

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
http://www.d20srd.org/srd/spells/prestidigitation.htm
:goonsay:

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Foo also needs to add the votefinder image to the OP!!

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
also summon me a sandwich!!!!

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
I ordered a 14" Italian sub yesterday from a local place because of mafia discussion thread, and am going to eat at least part of the rest of it shortly with some olive oil and balsamic!

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Kashuno posted:

also I'm really hungry and have this awesome cajun chicken and indian spiced potatoes I made and I want to eat it already lunch can't come soon enough.

Share the recipe please, tia.

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Kumbamontu posted:

i made butternut squash bisque with bacon and also some rosemary bread

but i'd rather have pizza because free and i can eat my bisque tomorrow!!!!

yeah gonna need that recipe too, thanks!

Once it finally starts getting colder (85F here today UGH gently caress OFF) I can't wait to start making soup again! I have a shiny new immersion blender this year too.

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Kumbamontu posted:

i assure you i won't be vigging anyone unless someone has a vig to give away in which case yes please give it to me so I can light someone up

If you had a wand to your head and another wand in your hand, who would you vig right here and now? :v:

Also my sandwich was delicious, and I now have a buff of +7 Satiation.

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Kashuno posted:

TMM if you were a scum roleblocker ninja cop reverse death miller, what action would you take on who and why?

I'm not TMM but I would wait for the second vote on me, scream a lot, and then self-NK. (I don't think any of those are vig roles?)

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Kumbamontu posted:

a reverse death miller is a scum who flips Vanilla Town when they die

This sounds weird as hell, has anyone used these in a SA game? Curious how they work out in practice.

Biaga posted:

If I was serious about calling you a scum I would have voted. I know nothing about you, besides the few brief posts in this game so far, and all your posts of which are pretty much feeler posts and fluff to get the thread going.

:shobon: That's kind of what d1 is all about, fluff and getting initial reads on people.

Also Emoji Mafia was fun but suffered from too much lurking. Don't lurk in this game!

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Kumbamontu posted:

I am probing for reactions, nothing is set in stone! For instance, I think this reaction of yours is on the town spectrum of reactions. Scum are typically, psychologically speaking, prone to self-consciousness, and thus when posed with the question of "Are you scum?" they are more likely to answer with very short responses like a simple no. Your answer seemed to exhibit actual thought, though shallow (which is fine - the question couldn't get any shallower), which is more likely to come from a member of the town, in my opinion.

yeah that's right, D1 psuedo-effort post WHAT

FWIW speaking from a newbie point of view, breaking down the reasoning for your d1 tactics is cool & good. Educational!

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Kumbamontu posted:

Scum are typically, psychologically speaking, prone to self-consciousness, and thus when posed with the question of "Are you scum?" they are more likely to answer with very short responses like a simple no.

:crossarms:

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Biaga posted:

(On a side note, do we have any idea of roles in this game? Is there a standard deviation or is it all up to the game master?)

No, we don't - it's a closed-setup game, unlike the last one you and I played (Emoji).

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

TMMadman posted:

No it isn't. Taste does it all the time and you don't call him scummy on D1.

How is a no-lynch on d1 anything but giving scum a head start? I'm genuinely curious to hear your reasoning.

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Good heavens, you guys posted a lot while I was raiding. Hooray content! Catching up now...

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
OK I tried to organize things by person, but this is what jumped out at me when doing a full reread. Will break it up into a couple of posts for ease of discussion.

Biaga

Biaga posted:

First part, this is not my first werewolf style game but it is my first real push into playing without face to face interaction. Continually I know at this rate I will either be dead in the first day or the first night.

Also, you don't think I have already stirred the pot? (abeit unintentionally).

Personally I would start to look at the people who on the first day are prepared to draw blood. The town gains nothing by cutting out members, especially at a time where there is no real proof of alignment outside of speculation and suggestion.

Biaga posted:

You guys are seeing shadows, but I think that's your point at this rate.

Vote and get it over with, you're just going to be down a townie.

The first day is all about increasing tension, there is no reason for it except to build the game up. By pitching people against each other on the first day you have people chasing their tails and blaming each other and increasing group distrust.

I get that it's the point. We will see how this game goes.

Other people have already pointed this out so I won't belabor the point, but this is a crappy attitude to take as town. If you're town and getting accused, what you want to be doing is talking through what you think you've found and who might be a better choice instead, instead of getting grumpy and defeatist. It's not over till the hammer drops - even when you're getting votes, you can be providing valuable information to town!

Also the more people post and probe each other's posting, the better of a chance you have at catching scum slipping and saying something they shouldn't. That's why stirring up a little bit of conflict or putting votes on people to get a reaction can be useful, and I think you're perhaps not used to that? I'd like to see more out of you over the rest of d1 and who you think could be scum! Like, you say Kashuno is scum. Why do you think that, and why is your conviction of that fact not enough to put a vote on him? Don't be shy - you could have caught a tell the rest of us missed! It's how I nailed scum in Emoji.

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Gabriel Pope posted:

Newbie scum really, really hate being called out and get frustrated very quickly. One early vote and one nonvoting cast of suspicion should not be enough to throw your hands in the air and give up--and for town players it usually isn't.

Biaga, if you're not scum the best way to prove it is by making useful scumhunting contributions, not just jokeposting. Stir things up, poke at people, get some reactions, do work son.

Mafia Edit: Oh, Gabriel Pope said everything I did in a more concise way. :negative: If you're town, don't give up!

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Hermetic

Hermetic posted:

But with a newbie, there's always the chance they might blurt without asking, or misinterpret coaching.

Hell, if we want to get really tinfoil, they may have been coached to make a blunder, so someone can talk them out of it, and get them through day 1 with an aura of "newbie town" about them....

Do we really want to go down the WIFOM rabbit hole this early? Bringing that into the conversation strikes me as a way to try and obfuscate the point.

Hermetic posted:

Hi Someone Awful!

It's less the defeatism being scummy, but the tone of it. Like he's feigning defeatism and trying to get us to back off. He has an attitude of "Go ahead and lynch me...BUT YOU'LL BE SORRY!" It feels a tad off to me.

I do agree that there are better candidates, though keeping me on your scumdar isn't the worst idea. My lack of posting and appearance of bandwagoning is a bit scummy, I admit.

I don't know what the ~SA Meta~ is per se, but this kind of "oh gosh I guess I look kinda bad" sheepishness tends to rub me the wrong way. If you're not scum, why would you call attention to yourself acting scummy? :confused: I don't want to get into even more WIFOM stuff but this is worth keeping an eye on.

Hermetic posted:

Yeah, I'm gonna feel dumb as gently caress if he's got a useful power and we make him do a mid-air jig. That said, he's the closest thing to a viable option. I'm in the same boat as you: There are a few people that feel off to me, but all I have is gut right now, and I'd rather not just throw around a bunch of "U FEEL LIEK SKUM 2 ME" accusations. That seems useless at best, scummy at worst.

Why not call out other people for doing scummy things? I don't want to be repetitive, but that's how you find scum.

I don't feel the need to vote based on this yet, but I'm calling it out so you realize how you're coming across (to me, at least).

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
That should be good for now, I don't want to stifle conversation by dumping a ton of cases at once. For the time being I'm going to ##vote colonel corazon for being the worst lurker atm with 4 posts, but will take another look at people who have posted tomorrow.

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Mafia Edit: :argh: Someone Awful!!!!

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Kashuno posted:

We are less than 24 hours into the day and you're pushing a lurker lynch wtf

It's a pressure vote to wake him up - he posted a lot of great reads during Mad Max, but has been weirdly quiet this game so far.

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Whoa, that was a hell of a skim. ##unvote

Let me do some rereading, I'm in and out of meetings today but I should be able to catch up!

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Did you know that if you write a long post and go to hit Submit Reply, but the thread's been closed, it just sends you to the front page of the forums and does its damndest to lose your effortpost?

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Here, have my thoughts on what jumped out at me about Kashuno while I was rereading today yesterday (I managed to save the post!).

Kashuno
My thoughts naturally fell into a few different categories, so rather than comment on every single quote I've grouped them up and trimmed things down where I could for ease of reading. Hopefully this makes sense and is readable! :shobon:

Evasiveness/Low-Content Posting

Kashuno posted:

this is a weird insinuation

Kashuno posted:

I disagree

##vote Biaga

Kashuno posted:

These posts still feel scummy as hell. Especially The town gains nothing by cutting out members, especially at a time where there is no real proof of alignment outside of speculation and suggestion.

Kashuno posted:

I like my vote where it is tyvm.

In general, I've been pushing for content all game, and so has Kash. But he also has a weird tendency to not generate much content himself - there's a lot of dismissive brushing off going on rather than upfront addressing people's thoughts or how they disagree with him.

Buddying Up/Misdirection

Kashuno posted:

I really like this argument, and will have to give Hermetic a reread.

Kashuno posted:

TMM, give CC's post a read and then read my response. Let me know what you think. Tia

Kashuno posted:

Kumba how do you feel about CC?

It's one thing to poke people to deliver content, but this seems like some pretty blatant steering or attempting to lead conversations in a specific direction. Also, I don't think Kash ever did post anything about Hermetic in the end?

Defensiveness/OMGUS

Kashuno posted:

Do people just not read in this game or?????

Kashuno posted:

Colonel, how would it make any sense that Biaga is likely scum if I'm definitely scum? Do you think I'm doing some insane suicidal bussing strat?

How have i rolled off the radar? I've been garnering votes all day and engaging the thread in discussion.

Finding Gabriel's response to be weird doesn't insinuate in any way that I find Biaga to be town, and I don't get where you think I'm back pedaling there.
I haven't dodged an accusation and I think it's clear from that you aren't noting my reactions and are in fact trying to create a narrative to support your vote that doesn't exist.

Kashuno posted:

I didn't even think I was vote leader until after I just posted and checked vote finder, so lol at the idea that I'm responding more because of votes on me

Kashuno posted:

in what world is he scum with me? Why am I doubling down on my case instead of backing off???

Kashuno posted:

You're scum. Clearly. I hope if this vote doesn't turn around today, the town lunches you tomorrow for how obvious this bandwagon word twisting spiel is.

This may be just Kashuno's style, but he's getting REALLY defensive as people are calling him and his posting out. The odd thing is I didn't actually see a whole lot of content in his defenses while rereading - it was mostly kneejerk calling people out and "NO U"s.

Pushing ~meta reads~

Kashuno posted:

TMM I want you to imagine the face in my avatar every single time you accuse me of being scum in all games in the future because you're always wrong

Kashuno posted:

TMM seems town right now. He does this every game, and in fact the only time he doesn't make a d1 scum read on me is when he's scum.

Kashuno posted:

Vimes lurks and posts little content on d1 in every game he plays. it's a nulltell for him.

I generally think meta reads are garbage, especially in a newbie-oriented game. Why waste time bringing them up and obfuscating the point? :siren: The last quote that excuses SSV's lurking could be read as covering for a scumbuddy, which really bugs me. :siren:

In short, Kashuno is being evasive, defensive, and doing everything he can to appear like an active townie without actually contributing much of anything at all. ##vote kashuno

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Basically none of that gets changed by how yesterday ended up wrapping up :v: I should have more time to read and post today, but I've gotta drive a few hours through the rain to the inlaws' for the weekend this afternoon. :gonk:

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Kashuno posted:

The above was a response to this, not the effort post

Yeah it was pretty goddamn :negative: I tell you what.

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Green Intern posted:

Relegated to phone posting for a while. I will see if I can produce some casing when I get a chance before deadline (which happens to be at the end of my workday :argh:). Please don't go lynching anyone before then :)

Hey Biaga, you made it through D1. What's your take on this?

Deadline is in 3 days, don't sweat it

efb

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Kashuno posted:

I'll respond to your points because you put a lot of effort into it:

Evasiveness/Low Content Posting
  1. This post was a simple statement; it did not need additional explanation
  2. Followed up on this in a following post
  3. Post was made in response to a question
  4. Followed up in the following post
  5. :razz:

This doesn't seem a strong argument; I have been engaging those who engage with me and, although I have a lot of snarky/sarcastic responses, I follow up on silly posts as much as possible.

Buddying Up/Misdirection
I made a case against CC, and wanted to know their opinions on the case as it was a me vs him scenario. I gave herm a reread, but all I got was that he was a condescending rear end in a top hat. I'm happy to have lynched him.

Defensive/OMGUS
All quotes here are regarding the argument I had with CC. How is responding to the cases that were presented against me seen as defensive/omgus when I clearly stated my reason for voting was that his story did not line up with the facts?

Pushing ~Meta Reads~
Guilty, using my meta reads to support my d1 views.

I appreciate you taking the time to read and respond to my points, even if you didn't agree with them! I'd like to know more about your case against CC as we move into d2. It doesn't seem like there's a lot to go on yet (CC is actually under the Foo + votefinder post bar which I agree doesn't look great) but I'm curious about what rubbed you such a wrong way from his few posts that he gets an instant vote on d2.

For people in general - how was that effortpost layout? I tried to keep it readable while making my points, since there's been feedback about tldr megaposts in this thread and others. Open to feedback as a new player!

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Lucky you! I'll also do my best to keep up from my in-laws'. The distraction might be a blessing in disguise anyways? :negative:

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Colonel Corazon posted:

I felt justified yesterday on voting Kash and even more so today. I only unvoted because I didn't want Kash to get hammered while Herm was having a meltdown. I wanted time to see just what the gently caress Herm was doing so I'd make a better vote if possible but Kash hammered that plan before I could ever reread.

I'm on the road atm but I'll be back either late tonight or tomorrow morning to elaborate. I don't work at all this weekend so I'll have plenty of time to effortpost :madmax:

The last time someone pulled this 'oh im so busy i'll catch up later' crap it was MMM Watchya Say in Emoji and he was scum. You need to :justpost: more - I let it slide for MMM because he was the one who pulled me into the game in the first place, and town lost because of it.

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Biaga posted:

Hey, how you doin?

Ok, now on to the big question. What the gently caress is going on...

So... we lost 3 townies in 1 day cycle. gently caress.

(also, hahahaha totally called the Serial Killer!)

Honestly, we are at that point where anyone involved in Hermetic's lynch is liable to be looked at. Also, holy poo poo on the scum getting 2 rolled Townies.

Now, on to the real issue:

this is logical to a degree, and in part I agree. The discussion drew a lot of attention to himself, but honestly so did I in the beginning. I am sure if I had been the dumb poster near the end I would be the one on the rope and not him.

Wait, you don't regret your decision for lynching the town tracker? That seems a little cold-blooded.

Funny, you did the same thing to me in the early parts of day one, that "nope, scum" lasted until people started pressuring you. Now your doing the same thing to Colonel Co

That's what we are doing.

Didn't you call me out for playing the "fine kill me I am townie" card on D1?

Can't speak for Colonel...

## vote Kashuno[b]

Biaga posted:

:bang:

[b]## vote Kashuno

Biaga posted:

:confuoot:

gently caress it I give up.

:sigh: Cmon dude, if you want to vote for someone at least take the time to format it correctly. The format is:

quote:

##vote playername
no spaces between the ## and the vote.

Also I'm glad you're around and posting, and want to hear more from you. You're a newbie so may not realize this, but I got called out for it last game - loudly lamenting town losses can be a newbie scumtell. Also when the hell did you call a SK?

What would be useful for us to hear, if you're town, is your thoughts on some of the other people. Does anyone else strike you as scummy? Information and collaboration are how town wins games.

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

:psyduck: why are you all spending so much time on setup spec and trying to dissect the two NKs :psyduck:

Give us some reads! Out of all of you only Kumba has a vote, and it's a quickdraw vote on SSV - though it's for the same thing I'm calling out, so I can dig it.

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Kashuno posted:

So I went back and read that big effort post from CC.

I noticed he has a comment to make about why he gave people the alignment he gave them, except for Biaga, a big subject at the time. Just placed him on the list and talked about people voting him, but never justified why Biaga was at that point on the list. He mentions Biaga mid post, talking briefly about how he could be scum but probably not but maybe. He hedges hard on that, and uses it as fuel to come after me. Biaga brought this suspicion to my attention with his "can't comment for colonel" statement, which was bizarre and unnecessary, and is probably a scum slip.

I missed this in CC's huge effortpost and you're right, it's seriously :psyduck:

Colonel Corazon posted:

biaga has rolled over and is playing dead. Maybe this is why the bandwagon has moved on. I can believe that biaga is overly defensive right now because he's a newb who hosed up. He's basically asking to be lynched and nearly everything he says sounds pretty scummy. I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt for today though, because:

Putting my money down right now would mean ##vote Kashuno. Kash has rolled off the radar a bit recently and to call back attention. Kash attacks Gabriel’s vote on biaga with “this is a weird insinuation” but doesn’t add anything else.

Kash backpedals with his stance after people begin to think maybe biaga is just a poor newbie:

There's no missing nested quote in the middle of that, he literally just pivots straight from biaga to Kash with like no transition whatsoever.

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Nth Doctor posted:

Is it bad to think about who may be killing us and why it probably isn't a townie? Serious question.

Just got home but I'll toss out a quick answer to this - after only one night town generally doesn't have enough details to make any useful judgment calls, outside of lucky n1 actions. Setup spec also runs the risk of outing town power roles, which is the worst thing that town can do early on (especially when we already lost two :smith:). In a perfect world, scum would have to just choose their NKs blindly - anything that gives them more information to better target NKs is dangerous. As the game goes on and people get more night actions, that may change if they find out information that can help the town with a decisive lynch - but we're still only in d2.

Remember, as long as the game is still going, that means there's still scum out there - and if there's scum out there, we have to find and hang them or we lose. That's what it comes down to.

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
As much as I was set on Kash at the start of d2 for his early hammer and point-blank dismissal of any objections people brought up about it, he's spent a lot of time digging at people that are ALSO acting scummy today. That being said, I just spent some time rereading the thread, and SSV caught my eye for a number of reasons.

Opportunistic/Contentless Votes

SirSamVimes posted:

##vote Biaga

I'm not going to copy all the quotes over but SSV hopped right onto Biaga immediately and stuck there for him "advocating a no-lynch" which in the light of day was pretty clearly newbie uncertainty on who to start looking over first. Biaga never actually said no-lynch!

SirSamVimes posted:

Oh I forgot to do this. ##vote hermetic

SirSamVimes posted:

His post put him at the top of my limited-at-the-time scumlist, so I voted him. Now I've got someone I'm more suspicious of so the vote has moved.

He then moved over to Hermetic following what looked like a bandwagon forming with very little reasoning other than "he's more suspicious!" (Which he justified in the exact same way when called on it during d2.)

Low-Content Posting

SirSamVimes posted:

yo kash why did you hammer with seven hours

SirSamVimes posted:

Although this isn't quite true. It is possible to have a multi-use vig, and claiming it would be making yourself a NK target.

I'm still leaning SK though.

SirSamVimes posted:

Hey gabe gabe why did you come in and drop some drive-by shade without making any alignment call or vote?

Still also squinting at Kashuno for that early hammer. His posts still seem towny, but that hammer was very anti-town so I'm not sure what to make of it.

SirSamVimes posted:

A scummy post doesn't mean I think a person is overal scummy. Town players can gently caress up and make scummy posts.

SirSamVimes posted:

Above the line. :toot:

His early d2 posting once modkill/replacement was threatened was all about throwing shade at various easy-target people without building cases, bad setup spec, and clearly pushing to get himself above the modkill line. Once he got there that night, he vanished from the thread without actually putting a vote down. Yes, I get Australia time, but he then wandered off to post in TWO OTHER MAFIA GAMES without returning to this one over the next 24 hours. Since then, all his posts in the thread have been terrible low content contributions that do nothing to advance the town cause. (He's still the only one below the mod+votefinder line, notably.)

:siren:NK Target Connection:siren:
I'm linking these because the context is important. When I was looking over who the two NK targets engaged with, Tommunist/DBD didn't raise any red flags but SA! was another story entirely. Bear in mind that SA called out all lurkers on d1 as well.
SA! calls out SSV for his opportunistic Biaga vote

SA! fingers SSV as potential lurky scum

SA! continues putting heat on SSV for his pivot to Hermetic

SA! poked at a few different people on d1, but he ultimately threw a lot of shade on SSV and then wound up dead. This, combined with SSV's immediate leap to trying to open up multiple NK possibilities at the start of d2, looks really suspicious.

As bad as Biaga's lack of posting is, I still think that SSV has raised more red flags than he has right now with fewer posts in this thread. ##vote ssv

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Kashuno posted:

To elaborate; in the likely case I am lynched today, I am going to flip town. By offering no content to this game other than the repeated statement that you think I'm scum, you will have contributed a net zero to ongoing scum hunting efforts. In addition, should you continue to live into d3, you look much more suspicious for not offering reads of the game and instead simply drumming a bandwagon lynch.

If you're town, your attitude is not conducive to adding anything useful to help. If you die tonight, all your suspicions you're not throwing out now are moot.

If you're scum, refusing to provide actual reads paints a big target on you that you can be sure people will pounce upon tomorrow.

This is also a good post, as much as I hate the "I am going to flip town" argument - Kash, you know that's a bad one to make.

Biaga, don't just make a case on one person - there are presumably multiple scum left out there, since we haven't found a single drat one yet. Right now, I have reads on Kash, SSV, and you. I also had a read on Herm, but I'll own that even though he flipped town - I think everyone agrees at this point that he was acting really badly on d1 and threw everyone off. Bad town play.

At this point even with my strong (imo) SSV read I would still vote any of the people I've made cases on thus far, though posts like this are putting Kash further down the list. Nobody else explicitly pings me as scummy yet, though I need to reread CC in specific and the thread in general. This weekend has been crazy.

• Locked thread