Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«396 »
Charlz Guybon
Nov 16, 2010

Potzblitz! posted:

I’m aware of the history here, but the point is that Parthia is not on the map, and I don’t expect nomads to be playable on release. Maybe there’ll be a Dahae or Parni tag and “Parthia” will be easily formable by the player (although you’d need very favorable conditions obv) or maybe they’ll even have mechanics in place that’ll make AI Parthia pop up in most games. However, this is exactly why I prefer to have later start dates to play around with.

But I hope you’re right and this will be a non-issue.

The map is not yet finished. They could easily be on the map at release.

There is no way they filled every corner of Gual with obscure tribes and are leaving the interior of Hispania blank despite it being ruled by famous well known tribes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sheep-dodger
Feb 21, 2013

Drone posted:

So for the goons that were able to go to PDXCon this year: was going to the event itself worth it? Someone (Ofaloaf?) had mentioned before that they kinda ran out of things to do my mid-afternoon on Saturday. Did Sunday's events/panels/etc. and the party thing make up for it?
For me, Saturday afternoon was a bit of a lull too, because I wasn't super interested in the panels that were running then, Sunday was great though, so overall a good experience again. Meeting up and drinking with goons was also a Iot of fun.

Beefeater1980
Sep 12, 2008

My God, it's full of Horatios!

Also there’s a village of crazies somewhere in Armorica, surrounded by the camps of Laudanum, Totorum and Compendium.

bees everywhere
Nov 18, 2002

PDXCON was really great, though if you're not going with a group of people it could get boring since not 100% of the panels may be on things that interest you. I think 2 days was perfect, any more than that would have been a little too much. Also Stockholm is pretty great, although the weather has been perfect which is not normally the case from what I understand.

double nine
Aug 8, 2013

Beefeater1980 posted:

Also there’s a village of crazies somewhere in Armorica, surrounded by the camps of Laudanum, Totorum and Compendium.

if this isn't in the game I'm going to be pissed (though you're mistaken: the 4 camps are Petibonum, Laudanum, Babaorum and Aquarium)

A Buttery Pastry
Sep 4, 2011

Delicious and Informative!

bees everywhere posted:

PDXCON was really great, though if you're not going with a group of people it could get boring since not 100% of the panels may be on things that interest you. I think 2 days was perfect, any more than that would have been a little too much. Also Stockholm is pretty great, although the weather has been perfect which is not normally the case from what I understand.
If it's anything like here in Denmark, they've had more great weather in may alone than they usually get over an entire summer.

The Narrator
Aug 11, 2011

bernie would have won

aradox builds a factroy

Drone
Aug 22, 2003

How can you have a yellow alert in Spacedock?

The Narrator posted:

aradox builds a factroy

icky 3: iterally nplayable

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randarkman
Jul 18, 2011

So, are we getting Imperator DDs this week?

«396 »