Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«424 »
Gamerofthegame
Oct 27, 2010

Could at least flip one or two, maybe.

I could buy a dlc that updates a focus tree for two countries and adds one for like three and a half

or I could buy prey for less

paradox. . .

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EdithUpwards
Mar 8, 2011

Space rangers style text adventures whenever election season or other, similarly important events occur.

Rynoto
Apr 27, 2009
It doesn't help that I'm fat as fuck, so my face shouldn't be shown off in the first place.

Fister Roboto posted:

I legitimately want to see the monstrosity that would result if every poster ITT was hired as an Ideas Guy for paradox.

Who could tell the difference?

Mans
Sep 14, 2011

We have the dimension of an empire.

Red Bones posted:

Eu5 is just a blank printed map of the world and some colouring pencils.
Wait, I'm SUPPOSED to pain the map using the colouring pencils? Why does Paradox insist on doing these micro managing mechanics?

Fister Roboto posted:

I legitimately want to see the monstrosity that would result if every poster ITT was hired as an Ideas Guy for paradox.

Well, the Portuguese dude who tried to make a stand alone Magna Mundi who got sent to the mental hospital wanted me to hang around the office, but it was summer time so i went to the beach instead and when i came back the guy was in the looney house so that was a missed opportunity

Farecoal
Oct 15, 2011

???

aphid_licker posted:

Love how thinking about these games we're putting thousands of hours into inevitably leads to a collective meltdown

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Rynoto posted:

Who could tell the difference?

Yeah that's basically EUIV

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SnoochtotheNooch
Sep 22, 2012

This is what you get. For falling in Love

Mans posted:

Wait, I'm SUPPOSED to pain the map using the colouring pencils? Why does Paradox insist on doing these micro managing mechanics?

Well, the Portuguese dude who tried to make a stand alone Magna Mundi who got sent to the mental hospital wanted me to hang around the office, but it was summer time so i went to the beach instead and when i came back the guy was in the looney house so that was a missed opportunity

Are you the retard that basically proposed turning grand strategy games into glorified interactive comic books?

«424 »