Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sarrisan
Oct 9, 2012
HoI4 looks really fuckin' cool.

Stellaris looks really fuckin' cool.

The new Eu4 expansion looks really fuckin' cool.

This is a good time to be a Paradox fan.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sarrisan
Oct 9, 2012

Takanago posted:

Cross-posting from Wiz's twitter: Fascist Bhutan is called the 'Thunder Dragon Empire'.

gently caress me I need this game in my life.

Sarrisan
Oct 9, 2012

StashAugustine posted:

Is it actually playable with wiz's mod

it's pretty fun if you can get it to run on a modern computer. last I checked that was no mean feat.

Sarrisan
Oct 9, 2012

Agean90 posted:

for vicky 3 it should have 20 different economic models that are picked randomly at the start of the game to fully simulate the fog associated with economics

this would actually own

you don't know what the particulars of an economic system are until you're locked into using it

Sarrisan
Oct 9, 2012
Why make camel > horse and then horse > petrol? Couldn’t you just horse > horse and camel > petrol?

Don’t have anything more productive to add but the fact that I’m already excited to play your mod speaks to the potential of the concept I think.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sarrisan
Oct 9, 2012

Kangxi posted:

The first thread is in the SA archives. The last gameplay post in that thread was in 2015.

holy poo poo i feel old