Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pikestaff
Feb 17, 2013

Came here to bark at you

Every time I tried to get into HoI 3 I couldn't do it and went back to Darkest Hour. I'm really hoping I like HoI 4.

Otherwise, I'll just continue playing Darkest Hour/Kaiserreich forever, so no big loss I guess :woop:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pikestaff
Feb 17, 2013

Came here to bark at you

Funky Valentine posted:

The best faction in Alpha Centauri were the pirates and that was because there was no real pseudo-philosophical "teenagers first Political Science" quotes behind it. Just some dudes on the water making bank.

The best faction in Alpha Centauri is The Cybernetic Consciousness :colbert: Because what even are you doing if you don't want to hang out with Aki Zeta 5 and co.

Pikestaff
Feb 17, 2013

Came here to bark at you

Robot Dog posted:

There's no official conversion tool. There are fan-made ones but, uh

they don't work so good

Secret Denmark will never stop being my favorite thing :allears:

Pikestaff
Feb 17, 2013

Came here to bark at you

I haven't been able to access the Paradox forums in years. I forgot my password at some point and attempting to reset it brings up an error page, so :rip: I guess.

Pikestaff
Feb 17, 2013

Came here to bark at you

GlitchThief posted:

I try not to get too hype about video games before they are released, but at this point I'm fully prepared to offer my life to Stellaris.

Same but I have to admit I've been prepared for that since it was first announced.

Just release the drat game already :argh:

Pikestaff
Feb 17, 2013

Came here to bark at you

Chief Savage Man posted:

I'm personally hoping that there can be an adequate representation of space syndicalism.

Space Kaiserreich :getin:

Pikestaff
Feb 17, 2013

Came here to bark at you

Empress Theonora posted:

Maybe this was based on Steppewolfe.

Oh my god I had completely forgotten about that mod. :allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pikestaff
Feb 17, 2013

Came here to bark at you

Grouchio posted:

Should I first learn the ropes of Vicky 2 with the vanilla game before trying out HPM or PDM or NWO? Also what would be a good country to start as and learn the ropes with?

Playing as Sweden and forming Scandinavia is pretty chill, it's how I taught myself to play Vicky.