Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now

got some chores tonight posted:

truly garbage performance

to be fair your entire thing with Grandicap at the start of day 1 (before the start of day 1!) was also pretty garbage.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

I didn't put a lot of effort in, sorry town/ecco

Good game scum

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

Pinterest Mom posted:

Somber's a good mafia player

thanks

lynching ar was the dumbest loving move i have seen in recent memory. everyone involved should be embarrassed.

thanks ecco, this setup was cool.

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

honk honk whats for lunch...

EccoRaven posted:

to be fair your entire thing with Grandicap at the start of day 1 (before the start of day 1!) was also pretty garbage.

disagree

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

everything i do is to discern whos town and whos scum

i dont think a single town player tried to do a single thing at any point either day after i was nk'd other than lord of hats

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

Somberbrero posted:

thanks

lynching ar was the dumbest loving move i have seen in recent memory. everyone involved should be embarrassed.

thanks ecco, this setup was cool.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
basically zero thought put into endgame whatsoever.

i want to put everyone besides bird in jail and then burn down the jail and then build an enormous statue of a butt taking a tremendous dookie on their grave.

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

Accidentally jailing the guy we were using an unstoppable kill on: Play Of The Game.

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

here is a lil peek behind the madness: the combined value of town's posts after wahtever day that was is literally as valuable as the lyrics of mike posner's club hit i took a pill in ibiza: objectively worthless

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
How did you guys not go after Pmom after he dropped that garbage vote on Tobbs and then Max flipped scum?

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

lynching tobbs d1 was garbage not lynching tnl d2 was garbage lynching ar d4 was garbage

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

TMMadman posted:

How did you guys not go after Pmom after he dropped that garbage vote on Tobbs and then Max flipped scum?

That garbage vote on D1 when Max and Tobbs were both tied.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

TMMadman posted:

I think the record will show that all three town players thought I was scum in the game's final day.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Pinterest Mom posted:

I think the record will show that all three town players thought I was scum in the game's final day.

You should have been lynched the day after Max flipped scum. It should have been practically automatic.

That vote for Tobbs over Max was scummy as a poo poo.

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
I think this game will ultimately be viewed as a positive because it is inspiring me (a competent mod) to make a game :)

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

TMMadman posted:

You should have been lynched the day after Max flipped scum. It should have been practically automatic.

That vote for Tobbs over Max was scummy as a poo poo.

I know~

We couldn't lose Max

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
And I forgot about D2 when Max moved his vote off TNL at the end of the D2 while PMom sat around all day with a useless vote on Birb.

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
I actually had fun, thanks everyone

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

for the record, i dont understand whats the complaint about my treatment of my unconfirmed mason

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

unless its *gasp* that i posted in the thread!!! i know that upsets a lot of people who hate to see posts

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

everyone needs to keep this thread barren except for the high yield posts so they can deeply analyse them to figure out who the scum are

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

TMMadman posted:

And I forgot about D2 when Max moved his vote off TNL at the end of the D2 while PMom sat around all day with a useless vote on Birb.

I get the feeling that what you want to hear is "you were night killed because you're a threatening mafia player who is right about everything".

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

Propaganda Machine posted:

I guess I just don't understand why you'd poo poo up the thread with mason bullying when you can do it privately :shrug:

like this is the stupidest post ever why would i accuse my mason of being a scum in private instead of in public

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Pinterest Mom posted:

I get the feeling that what you want to hear is "you were night killed because you're a threatening mafia player who is right about everything".

Oh, I've already been told that is why I was killed.

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

the people who play mafia here seem to genuinely hate posting in threads and its lmao to me that literally every single person who played mafia on a different site's first post in a game is "the activity is lower on this site so i dont have a good read..." and everyone here is like "yup thats the way it should be"

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

It's why Somber was killed

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

Pinterest Mom posted:

coward! !

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!

like this is the stupidest post ever why would i accuse my mason of being a scum in private instead of in public

:mad:

Hey, I tried my best, but getting nightkilled first thing prevents having much impact on the game. I'm kinda tickled that AS did it, though.

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

atomic soda's literal mistake in her overall game is that she makes posts as a scum player where you can just make pithy comments and do nothing and be fine since thats how 70% of the town plays as well

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

:mad:

Hey, I tried my best, but getting nightkilled first thing prevents having much impact on the game. I'm kinda tickled that AS did it, though.

accept the revised trade in fantasy please

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

accept the revised trade in fantasy please

its now a delayed trade over two weeks since you didnt accept the original trade before teh game last night lol

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Pinterest Mom posted:

Yeah I figured that both me and him were killed because we were right about things. Max told me that I scared the poo poo out of him.

If I had lived through D1, I could have (and was considering) killing Hats and it would have been a sure kill. Or I could have killed one of TNL/AS with a small chance of failure.

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

TMMadman posted:

Yeah I figured that both me and him were killed because we were right about thing. Max told me that I scared the poo poo out of him.

If I had lived through D1, I could have (and was considering) killing Hats and it would have been a sure kill. Or I could have killed one of TNL/AS with a small chance of failure.

you couldnt have killed me though haha owned wow just another way that posting is incentised too bad no one ever does it

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
dongs' literal mistake in his overall mafia game is hitting the post button

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!

its now a delayed trade over two weeks since you didnt accept the original trade before teh game last night lol

I'm proud of myself for paying a modicum of attention to my lineup every week tbh. I swapped in some poo poo-tier pineriders when I noticed that bye week was a thing. I'm not good at this!!!!!!

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!

Birdstrike posted:

dongs' literal mistake in his overall mafia game is hitting the post button

lol

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

you couldnt have killed me though haha owned wow just another way that posting is incentised too bad no one ever does it

Ehhh...I figured you were like 90% town by the end of D1.

At the end of D1, I knew Max was town and was like 95% sure Pmom was scum with him, and then I also figured there was at least one scum in the ground of Hats/AS/TNL. That unvote by Hats was really sketchy, but both TNL and AS refusing to even consider that Tobbs was town was worse.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
hey genuinely ecco, i know i give you a lot of poo poo in general but i think you put together a creative and well balanced game here. thanks for running it and pouring on the flavor.

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

I'm proud of myself for paying a modicum of attention to my lineup every week tbh. I swapped in some poo poo-tier pineriders when I noticed that bye week was a thing. I'm not good at this!!!!!!

JUST LOG IN AND HIT ACCEPT thank you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!

JUST LOG IN AND HIT ACCEPT thank you

It's got a two week delay.

What's your rush?

Sounds like desperation to me.

• Locked thread