Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
I'll sign up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
I signed up the first time, I might as well sign up the second.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

EccoRaven posted:

I could do that but I want the first deadline to be Thursday and four days for day 1 seems fairly reasonable, three seems a smidge little short.

Four days is way too long.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Frankly I think 3 days is probably a bit longer than needed too. I'm of the opinion that mafia days shouldn't be much longer than 48 hours, unless it's the weekend.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

EccoRaven posted:

I have taken your advice into consideration, thank you for your contributions.

I think you're being sarcastic here.

But seriously, why do you think that D1 needs to be four days long?

Most people seem to think D1 is basically a crap shoot. While I don't really agree with that thought, I do think that a long D1 just drags the game down and causes the game to stagnate because people start to lose interest. That actually goes for pretty much any long day.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Why won't you just answer the question Ecco?

Can we take a straw poll? Do people really like extremely long D1s (or any days really)?

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

EccoRaven posted:

your new name is chores, everyone loves chores so you're going to be more popular than the pope.

If I loved chores, my place would be clean and my laundry would be folded.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Oh hey this game started. And I didn't even give Ecco a hard time about role PMs. I'm glad D1 isn't 4 days long, although I doubt I had anything to do with it and it's probably more a function of Eccos schedule.

Also:

I Understand That If I Do Not Unvote The Mod Will Not Count A Revote Unless I Am A Doublevoter.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Lynch all liars!

##vote Absurd Revolver

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

EccoRaven posted:

a little from column A, a little from column B.

No one who quotes the Simpsons can be an evil mod.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Birdstrike posted:

no, THIS is some obnoxious bullshit!!
##vote prop mach

No, THIS is some obnoxious bullshit!!!

##unvote
##vote Birdstrike

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Phew. You almost ruined it PMach.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Birdstrike posted:

it's true though the obnoxious levels are high

Do you think someone farted?

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Wait, that would just be noxious.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Tobbs sure is writing a lot of words this early in the game.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Birdstrike posted:

he's on your corner

I'm on your mom.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

The Ninth Layer posted:

This vote only works if you assume dongs is town from the start, and even then the entire reasoning behind it is "Max is too good of a player to risk leaving alive."

##vote Tobbs Gnawed

This was my first thought when I original read that post by Tobbs.

I almost snap voted him earlier for that post.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Birdstrike posted:

ah! I wondered what that stench was

She's been awfully gassy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5D5MySV16-M&t=229s

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

JimsonTheBetrayer posted:

Why's the hurricane got teeth
What's a hurricane need teeth for?
That ain't no hurricane.
That's a terrorcane.

Weird. The teeth thing was my very first thought as well.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Tobbs Gnawed posted:

Max disappearing when confronted then coming up with some excuse for it later is also part of his scum game but dongs is right, town Tobbs is always good for a D1 lynch.

Stop being so scummy and you won't be such a D1 target.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
dongs, have you been prescribing yourself drugs?

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
I'm not likely to vote either dongs or Grandi today. Usually I tend to think that unconfirmed masons are one town/one scum, but the past several times I've seen them both players have been town. I know that doesn't mean they will both be town this game but I'm not going to lynch one of them on D1.

I will say that I think dongs is scummier right now because I don't like how he pressured and handled the whole situation.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Grandicap posted:

This is a scum post.

##unvote
##vote TMMadman

Sorry, but you're wrong.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Tobbs Gnawed posted:

This is what town TMM says in response to being called scum, but I've never seen a scum TMM.

That post was veeerrrryyyy setup speccy which I've been guilty of previously but I'm trying to stop.

I don't think it's that setup speccy. I just state my normal thought process about an unconfirmed masonry before mentioning my actual experience with them in the past few games where I've seen them.

I mean if anything, I think it'd be called a wishy washy post (which is why I'm assuming Grandi voted me), so I think you calling it a setup spec post is a bit odd.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Grandicap posted:

I mean, it's possible, but I feel like it isn't probable.

You're free to think that way, but you're still wrong.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
I think this is the right vote.

##unvote
##vote Taste

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Max posted:

Aside from "Taste is just being Taste" do you have anything to back this up? Because this seems like an easy vote to lay down without needing to explain it.

Because he is voting dongs for essentially this reason:

Jonathan Fisk posted:

Dongs is very trying

And then he's stuck with it a couple times.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Tobbs Gnawed posted:

##unvote

I still think Max voted dongs for the wrong reasons, but dongs is usually more careful as town so I may have misread him. I'll be keeping an eye on Max (as should we all) but I'm an easy bud today and I'd expect scum Max to throw me under it.

AR, on the other hand, came in only to full claim, say that he wouldn't be able to post much, and the only posts that he did contribute were an attempt to be affable but had zero content and expounded on his excuse for being unable to contribute.

Sorry about the hurricane buddy, but this is textbook scum AR.

##vote AR

Tobbs Gnawed posted:

Agreed. But he didn't sub out, he posted. And I'm also going by his posts beforehand. If the posts that he DID make contained content it would be a different story. He's reading the thread and commenting when he has a chance, just not in a way that is remotely helpful to town. He's playing the game, it's just his scum game.

This is complete garbage Tobbs. AR is dealing with a hurricane. And you're claiming that his posts were void of content while he tried to be friendly, but they were early on D1. :psyduck:

I think it's also pretty bad to ding him for not replacing.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Grandicap posted:

I would like to reiterate that TMM is scum. He has made 1 post of content so far, and it was saying that dongs and I are probably, maybe, both town.

And I'd just like to say again that you're completely wrong.

On both counts.

I also posted why I think taste is scum.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Tobbs Gnawed posted:

Do you say the same thing when you're scum or no? Because I remember you responding in precisely the same manner as town when people called you scum in other games.

Just out of curiousity.

Honestly, I've probably said something similar as scum, but it probably doesn't have the same tone.

Usually I think I tend to ignore or deflect accusations when I'm scum.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Bingo! That's what I've been waiting for here.

##unvote
##vote Jimson

I knew scum would eventually show themselves against me. This is not an OMGUS. I wad looking at Jimson last night before my Taste vote because of this post:

Okay that's all over. We won btw.

Reads coming tonight.

He made a couple posts after that one, but there were no reads. And now he is jumping on as a second vote with a lot of metal bullshit reasons. He's scum looking to make me a viable voting option.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Why would you out yourself as the doctor after one vote?

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

I expertly breadcrumbed my role earlier though.

You're loving stupid as poo poo. I did legitimately miss that post or I would have called you a dumb rear end for outing yourself in your first post.

I'll ##unvote you because I don't think scum would be so loving stupid as to claim doctor in their first post. But I'm going to call you a giant loving moron for claiming and putting town in a bad position based on setup spec.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Guys. Please stop. TMM is scum. While tobbs may also be scum. (especially after buttering me up like that) I think you will all find that if we lynch tmm he will flip scum and then we can get back to our respective hobbies. Apparently mine is watching people like a serial killer (apparently that's why I'm a doctor?) And tmm gets to be fertilizer for that seed he loves so much.

Thanks in advance <3 jimson.

Stop being a loving dumbass. You're going to look absolutely stupid when I flip town.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Yep. This has scum tmm written all over it.

Everyone go back and look at every game he's ever played with Kashuno as scum. He plays super nice guy until kash goads him in. Then explodes I'm a glorious fire when they dont play mafia "right"

No I'm getting super loving irritated at your dumb rear end because I only play one game at a time now and I just want to relax and enjoy them, but you're voting me for purely meta reasons.

It's frustrating as poo poo.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Propaganda Machine posted:

This post reminds me of scum TMM in Canadians, in which his hostile/belligerent switch turned right on as soon as there was pressure on him.

Ehhhhhhhh I can accept that from you but it will turn out to be wrong. I really hate this whole theory that if I don't come charging out of the gate then I must be scum.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Tobbs Gnawed posted:

Yup, definitely scum Max. Thanks for putting me at -4 with the three lurkers, good choice. I couldn't get you lynched in Ferngully, even all the way to LYLO, and it's just not going to happen here. You're a very good scumbo.

I have three people who I think are scum (you, PMOM, and AR) and one who I think might be lynchable (PMOM) so I'm pushing that vote.

I honestly can't blame you for pushing me now, despite two seconds ago telling everyone that I was playing my town game. I'm a great mislynch today, and this is a good scum move for you.

I actually agree with this. Max might actually be scum here, but I've still got this nagging feeling that one of the three votes that were on you already is scum.

I do think you definitely have one scum on you right now.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
I think I'm going to go ahead and ##vote Max, but I would also switch to any of the other three currently voting Tobbs (TNL, Atomic, Hats) because I strongly feel like at least one of the people voting Tobbs right now is scum.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Tobbs Gnawed posted:

I honestly can't be certain. I'm town this game and when I'm town I come across scummy as hell. Voting me doesn't make someone scum.

I actually do think your town here which is weird because the last time you agreed with me/called me town I knew you were scum. I think it was the League III game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Propaganda Machine posted:

What game was scum AS in? Her posting feels townie, here.

I actually checked this past night and AS was scum in the Parks and Rek game.

• Locked thread