Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling
lol I forgot about Andy Reid rubbing his butt against Rivers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Popy
Feb 19, 2008

The SituAsian posted:

Maybe my memory is hazy but even at the time it seemed like Rodgers had the higher ceiling?

I really had no clue who Rodgers was. I was in full on freak on mode that every season could be Farve's last. Drafting a QB in the first round didn't make me feel better.

Yaws
Oct 23, 2013

A thousand curses on the Packers and their fans. May life bring you nothing but misery and despair.

Go Chiefs

Samadhi
May 13, 2001

I'm so excited for this game and GDT guys

gonna post post post

cheesetriangles
Jan 5, 2011

watchespn isn't giving me any Draftkings/Fanduel ads but I am just getting a bunch of PSA's about poo poo like bullying instead. I think it's a step down.

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

I forgot to post my food for USPOL Thanksgiving but that's okay too!

Fallen Rib
I hope the Chiefs win because I'm still pretty salty from the Thursday debacle

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF

Popy posted:

I really had no clue who Rodgers was. I was in full on freak on mode that every season could be Farve's last. Drafting a QB in the first round didn't make me feel better.

Then Kiper thought that current cfl backup Brian brohm would be better lol

We took him in the 2nd what a lovely pick

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

Petite Dinklage posted:

gonna post post post

My friend I will again be out being social but you will be in my thoughts...and heart

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Petite Dinklage posted:

gonna post post post

Go.
Pack.
Go.

Abugadu
Jul 12, 2004

1st Sgt. Matthews and the men have Procured for me a cummerbund from a traveling gypsy, who screeched Victory shall come at a Terrible price. i am Honored.

The SituAsian posted:

Maybe my memory is hazy but even at the time it seemed like Rodgers had the higher ceiling?

There was a little confusion around that, because Rodgers was seen as a Tedford QB, and given that the last few Tedford QBs to come out had been total busts, there was a lot of skepticism around Rodgers' stats.

I, however, was giddy as gently caress that he fell to us, and was amazed that the 49ers passed up not only on what was seen as a 50/50 thing between Smith/Rodgers as to who would be better, but the chance to draft a local kid and sell a ton of jerseys.

Samadhi
May 13, 2001

TubeStank posted:

My friend I will again be out being social but you will be in my thoughts...and heart

WHere are you going homie

Winkie01
Nov 28, 2004

Petite Dinklage posted:

gonna post post post

postin up in here

Ghost of Reagan Past
Oct 7, 2003

rock and roll fun
I hope this is a fun game. I hope the Chiefs win but this is only because I like Andy Reid.

nerve
Jan 2, 2011

SKA SUCKS

TubeStank posted:

did you ask PD and SV for permission young man?

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Dilfer and Ray Lewis together is loving terrible

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010

TubeStank posted:

Will it help if I throw things and call them worthless? Maybe call for the firing of lots of coaches? Maybe emulate Fenrir last week?

I don't know who fenrir is but your team definitely plays better if you yell at the players and call them names.

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

Petite Dinklage posted:

WHere are you going homie

Buddy's place to watch the game with him and his cool new dog

Samadhi
May 13, 2001

TubeStank posted:

Buddy's place to watch the game with him and his cool new dog

A Good Choice. Have fun and GPG

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Kyle Schwarber: World Series hero, Beefy Lad, better than you.

Illegal Hen

cheesetriangles posted:

Rogers going to throw a pick tonight.

Only if it's first tipped by his own receiver.

Chromatic
Jan 21, 2005

You guys ready to hear a satanic song?
ITS RAINING AT LAMBEAU THAT MIGHT WORK TO OUR ADVANTAGE IF RODGERS LITERALLY CANT BE HIMSELF

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

Petite Dinklage posted:

A Good Choice. Have fun and GPG

i am going to get drunk and hoot and holler

nerve posted:

did you ask PD and SV for permission young man?

get in chicago nerds we can dutch rudder while rodgers throws tds

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
Tonight's the night. I feel it. Huge upset.

Alex Smith touchdown to a WR.

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

sometimes i think about the final song of our dying civilization as it plays on loop on a lone speaker in a decaying crumbled metropolis as an overgrowth of plant life seeps through every brick and crack of concrete, and it's "Gettin Jiggy With It" by Will Smith

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

hey guys ahve you seen how loving ripped new packers wide receiver ty montgomery is?

because dude is loving ripped

The SituAsian
Oct 29, 2006

I'm a mess in distress
But we're still the best dressed

Quest For Glory II posted:

sometimes i think about the final song of our dying civilization as it plays on loop on a lone speaker in a decaying crumbled metropolis as an overgrowth of plant life seeps through every brick and crack of concrete, and it's "Gettin Jiggy With It" by Will Smith

It's actually probably that Nae Nae song.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

does anyone NOT hate tirico?

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

No Butt Stuff posted:

he's way too innocuous and inoffensive to hate

the perfect bland straight man to sit and listen to gruden going crazy, other than maybe dave pasch

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

Quest For Glory II posted:

shatner's "rocket man"

becasue that would own

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lul-Y8vSr0I

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Illegal Hen

Popy posted:

I was clamoring for Brett's backup for years, seeing as he was getting off on going back and forth 10 times per offseason about whether to retire or not. I really didn't think we had a chance at him, but I remember feeling like we had won the goddamned lottery.

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal

No Butt Stuff posted:

I don't. I hate 3 announcers only: Simms, Collinsworth, Mayock

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Illegal Hen

No Butt Stuff posted:

Didn't he drunkenly pee out a window while covering a golf tournament or something?

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

cheesetriangles posted:

watchespn isn't giving me any Draftkings/Fanduel ads but I am just getting a bunch of PSA's about poo poo like bullying instead. I think it's a step down.

None on sling either, but I get the same half dozen ESPN office ads interspersed with that show about hot FBI agents that want to gently caress and the Muppets making jokes about smoking weed with the Electric Mayhem and loving bacon.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Retail Slave posted:

Didn't he drunkenly pee out a window while covering a golf tournament or something?

and creepily follows female coworkers into the parking lot to grope them

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

i dont even hate beth mowins because she basically is just brad nessler pitched up 30%

the only bad national announcer at ESPN is probably..... bob wischusen and only because he sounds baffled by everything that happens

Parmesan Basil
Nov 12, 2008

TIME IS THE FIRE IN WHICH WE BURN THE GAME CLOCK

pmchem posted:

Hey Parm what are you going to do if Alex carries KC to a win?

Be happy and surprised!

Lord Waffle Beard
Dec 7, 2013

TubeStank posted:

hey guys ahve you seen how loving ripped new packers wide receiver ty montgomery is?

Awesome pics. Great size. Look thick. Solid. Tight. Keep us all posted on his continued progress with any new progress pics or vid clips. Show us what he got man. Wanna see how freakin' huge, solid, thick and tight he can get. Thanks for the motivation.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Suzy Kolber reminds me of the wife on the new Tim Allen show.

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

Lord Waffle Beard posted:

Awesome pics. Great size. Look thick. Solid. Tight. Keep us all posted on his continued progress with any new progress pics or vid clips. Show us what he got man. Wanna see how freakin' huge, solid, thick and tight he can get. Thanks for the motivation.

the seahawks already got to feel his giant, rippling, muslces bursting off of their weak tackling...getting only a longing look at his firm rear end

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Illegal Hen
I'm watching the game on the Watch ESPN app on my Roku so it will lag behind by several seconds, so I can't turn the sound down and turn on the Packers radio announcer.

#firstworldproblems

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Samadhi
May 13, 2001

TubeStank posted:

post some more

Maybe with him oiled up

• Locked thread