Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
Tonight's the night. I feel it. Huge upset.

Alex Smith touchdown to a WR.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
Why does it feel like every time a ball goes towards Davante Adams he flails wildly and misses it

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

The Packers just marched down the field on the Chiefs they're gonna drop like 65 on the Niners next week

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Between this and Tay Tay you're full of bad posts tonight

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Quest For Glory II posted:

i liked when aaron rodgers told everyone on twitter how WRONG they were about ryan braun and they were gonna be so Sad and Owned when ryan braun turned out to be clean

Rodgers has a history of being a weiner baby and people successfully forgetting

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Burger Trench posted:

Unironically really excited to an AFC East game as I wake up in Sunday

I'm getting up, watching a game, then going to a tailgate with regular games going, then watching the Niners get their poo poo pushed in. It's gonna be weird.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Literally the same website conglomerate that tried to burn the internet down over celebrity leaks.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Slate Action posted:

Call me a prude but I think looking at leaked nudes is a real slimeball thing to do

I agree but I'll never hesitate to point out what opportunistic spineless shitballs make up Gawker

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Spoeank posted:

Tonight's the night. I feel it. Huge upset.

Alex Smith touchdown to a WR.

You're welcome :smug:

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Eddie Lacy is so fat how does he have running in his official job title

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Soothing Vapors posted:

um he practices Health At Every Size, please dont be a bigot

I'm fat shaming too hard, hold on lemme check my privilege

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

It helps that Lacy went to one of the few NFL markets where he'd be considered svelte compared to the overall populace, I suppose.

Also do you think Rodgers gets a half chub when the other team jumps offsides

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

he kill a man

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Reminder that the Chiefs had their pick of literally everybody in 2013 and drafted a piece of garbage fuccboi o-lineman

Edit: I gotcha SV

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

The game is on the line, time to trust Alex Smith to throw to a WR in the end zone

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Pron on VHS posted:

Look at the rest of the top 10

The top 20 even.

Top 30 even.

What a garbage draft full of garbage players

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Petite Dinklage posted:

one last one before i leave, oldie but a goodie

Is this Scully.

I want to believe.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Petite Dinklage posted:

Yeah, she is a vampire and will look hot until the heat death of the universe

She'll be the heat death of the universe

• Locked thread