Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

Never Count Out Average Alex

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

sometimes i think about the final song of our dying civilization as it plays on loop on a lone speaker in a decaying crumbled metropolis as an overgrowth of plant life seeps through every brick and crack of concrete, and it's "Gettin Jiggy With It" by Will Smith

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

No Butt Stuff posted:

does anyone NOT hate tirico?
he's way too innocuous and inoffensive to hate

the perfect bland straight man to sit and listen to gruden going crazy, other than maybe dave pasch

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

i dont even hate beth mowins because she basically is just brad nessler pitched up 30%

the only bad national announcer at ESPN is probably..... bob wischusen and only because he sounds baffled by everything that happens

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

that pic of alex smith on the desk makes him look terrified

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

MY FAVORITE THING ABOUT AARON RODGERS IN THE NATIONAL FOOTBALL LEAGUE IS THAT HE THROWS TOUCHDOWNS TO HIS RECEIVERS AND THEY CATCH THEM. IN THE NATIONAL FOOTBALL LEAGUE, TOUCHDOWNS ARE WHAT REALLY MATTERS, BUT WHAT REALLY MATTERS, SUZY, IS THE WINS AND LOSSES, AND AARON RODGERS WINS MORE FOOTBALL GAMES IN THE NATIONAL FOOTBALL LEAGUE THAN ANY PLAYER I'VE EVER SEEN.

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

i'm the cow licking the camera

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

Get ready for Clownball

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

lol framing it as a choice between Rodgers and Smith

rodgers dropped 20 some selections

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

fun facts Rodgers was taken one pick before Jason Campbell

also the Raiders drafted fabian washington a pick before the Packers. lol

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

you're ruining that keyboard in the rain!!!

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

remember when MNF had a trumpet player doing the anthem and they had like a loving soft fade of the player in front of the flag or w/e

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

post this every time theres a national anthem

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

i do not understand these madden commercials

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

Retail Slave posted:

My trans friends prefer "he-she" or "ladyboy".
jpgs on your computer monitor aren't friends

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

gruden's going to have so many grinders tonight

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

Chokes McGee posted:

Professional NFL Quarterback: Check
Title Ring: Check
hosed Psylocke: Check

Jesus what the hell else does he have left to do in life
find a friend in baseball who doesnt cheat

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

i liked when aaron rodgers told everyone on twitter how WRONG they were about ryan braun and they were gonna be so Sad and Owned when ryan braun turned out to be clean

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

drat berry is playing?? wow

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

AndrewP posted:

Aaron Rodgers makes football look kind of unbalanced
he'll be nerfed in the upcoming patch

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

Petite Dinklage posted:

Him and Brain were close and I'm sure Braun told him he was clean so you can't really blame him for sticking up for his good friend, who he has since disowned
close huh. close enough

to share

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

when aaron rodgers gets busted for juicin it'll be immediately forgotten after his one week suspension

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

there'll be a year where refs put a special emphasis on penalizing the pick play and scoring across the league will drop by 10 points a game

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

ALL-PRO SEXMAN posted:

you are all creepy as poo poo
welcome to a TFF GDT

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

if they remove illegal contact from the NFL scoring across the league will drop by 15 points per game

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

reminder that Brad Childress is the passing game coordinator for the Chiefs so he probably came up with that unique "play"

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

Why would anyone trade for jared allen

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

lol i forgot about this picture

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

i'm taking this thread in a different direction for the 2nd half

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

alex smith sucks but these receivers aint workin very hard to beat the press

but then andy reid offenses have never been good against press coverage

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

Marketing New Brain posted:

people tripping over their dick to show how outraged they are is annoying but I don't think that's what happened
its not really PC to say that the locker room chat in GDTs gets over the top sometimes especially when it reaches leaked nudes

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

lol OPI on that packers TD

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

Petite Dinklage posted:

It never reached that though. Everything that generally gets posted is from publicly accessible media (promo shoots, videos, etc)
idk i just saw a link earlier in the thread that said leaked nudes in the url so. it was a gawker link though

• Locked thread